Amateur Hour Continues

ETcn1YhVAAE2zHZ

They could. This thread discusses the applicable statute.

I think the problem would be showing that their information wasn’t public. Anybody paying close attention should have known the **** was about to hit the fan.

We had had a thread about it with “yikes” in the title for 3 weeks at that point.

Criminal prosecution? Not IMO. But his constituents ought to demand that he resign.

I think the problem would be showing that their information wasn’t public. Anybody paying close attention should have known the **** was about to hit the fan.

We had had a thread about it with “yikes” in the title for 3 weeks at that point.

Criminal prosecution? Not IMO. But his constituents ought to demand that he resign.
I don't think you could prove why he sold what he sold, when he sold. Maybe he got lucky. Some did.

Prove it then. All you have is your opinion. It may be correct, and it may not. That is why you have to prove it. Was he the only person in the world that sold stocks that day? Why did Joe Blow in Kokomo sell that same day, because I guarantee somebody else did.
Look at Einstein’s back to back posts just above. Pure comedy gold 😂

He’s giving Mick a serious run for his money these days.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Is Pence required to praise the Dear Leader at least once each paragraph in his updates? Good grief, I've never heard anything like this.

Is Pence required to praise the Dear Leader at least once each paragraph in his updates? Good grief, I've never heard anything like this.

Really ? Have you heard Joe Biden talk about Obama? Don’t act like it’s something new .

VN Store

Back