Witten To The Raiders

Witten should have retired as a Cowboy IMO and then possibly end up in their ring of honor. I think this greatly diminishes those chances.
Emmitt Smith is on the Ring of Honor even though he finished with someone else. I think it's a chance to get together with gruden so they can come back together to Tennessee to restore the glory. 😄

I thought he would follow Garrett to the NY Giants. Disappointed that my favorite Vols all come to the AFC West to end their careers.

Emmitt Smith is on the Ring of Honor even though he finished with someone else. I think it's a chance to get together with gruden so they can come back together to Tennessee to restore the glory. 😄

Super Bowl rings make a difference.

There is zero doubt he will be in the Cowboys ring of honor. Jerry loves that guy.

Oh...I live here (though not a huge fan of the Cowboys.

If I had to bet, I would bet he doesn’t get inducted into the Ring.

Oh...I live here (though not a huge fan of the Cowboys.

If I had to bet, I would bet he doesn’t get inducted into the Ring.
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones gets emotional after tight end Jason Witten mentions a classic Jerry-ism

I get this was his initial retirement. Jerry loves him. He’s not going to hold it against him that someone is willing to pay him more then he is. Especially seeing all the cowboys have to lay out this year to re-sign people. He didn’t hold it against E Smith.

VN Store

Back