Is the weight room and training center

Just going to say the same thing. They all might just “bump” into each other and decided to start working out.

Agreed, and before anyone says everyone will take this seriously and play by the rules....

Clemson: steroids
Alabama: steroids
And the list goes on and on

It’s time Tennessee evened the playing field and quit playing behind the 8 ball.

Agreed, and before anyone says everyone will take this seriously and play by the rules....

It’s time Tennessee evened the playing field and quit playing behind the 8 ball.
If you think we're not. Problem is our last coach didn't think working out was a big deal. Doesn't matter how much steroids you do if you don't work out. It will take longer to get the S&C aspect up to snuff than the actual play on the field

Reactions: chrismc1000

I’m not exactly saying that we need to do PED’s, but I don’t care if their are FaceTimed practices run by the coaches or 7 on 7 stuff done or anything else they can do

I’m not exactly saying that we need to do PED’s, but I don’t care if their are FaceTimed practices run by the coaches or 7 on 7 stuff done or anything else they can do

I guess I should have worded a little different. The second half of your statement is what I meant. The thought of Tennessee not practicing makes me sick because we’ve all been down that road before.

Edit: and let’s not even start to talk about a bunch people of guys with nothing to do. They get in trouble when they have a regular schedule...

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
If you think we're not. Problem is our last coach didn't think working out was a big deal. Doesn't matter how much steroids you do if you don't work out. It will take longer to get the S&C aspect up to snuff than the actual play on the field

Yes, that’s what I meant. The SC side of it. Sorry for the confusion.

Every body and there brother knows teams will break rules to keep an edge and Tennessee needs to do it too. Practice workout etc

Reactions: vols72
I've argued this countless times but people still think if you take steroids you magically have NFL talent.

Of all places not to be when there is a mass hysteria pandemic that hits the elderly with already poor immune and respiratory systems, a weight is definitely one of them.

They are gonna close all of these places and people will be at home and too bored. Then they will all head to the bars and Starbucks to congregate!

I'm confused by the schools sending players home for spring break. Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the team together away from everyone else. I can see teenagers leaving for break and coming back sick. Not just Tennessee but around the country.

Yeah I know people think it's some kind of magic pill. If you don't put in the work you get nothing out of them just like Everything else in the world
You definitely have to put in the work but it becomes much easier with them.You are not as sore between work outs and can go heavier and longer.I also think the desire to train improves tremendously while on them.Some of that is probably mental though.

You definitely have to put in the work but it becomes much easier with them.You are not as sore between work outs and can go heavier and longer.I also think the desire to train improves tremendously while on them.Some of that is probably mental though.

Send some of those my way. Need a new injection of motivation

Reactions: vols72 and tn4elvis
Send some of those my way. Need a new injection of motivation
I think we all do at times.Some time I cant wait to get to the gym and other days I literally have to drag my old butt in.I think that's where being creature's of habit helps.If your routine day is going to the gym then it kinda forces you to even when your mind is tricking you to not go.

Last edited:
That is true however that isn't an enhancement. Hell there are other supplements that you can take that do exactly what steroids do but they are legal. They may not be on the same level sure but they still reduce recovery time and help you lift more for longer.

Reactions: tn4elvis

VN Store

Back