The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Basketball players don’t have a leg to stand on for coming back another year. Keep in mind Many teams seasons were all ready concluded so you can’t allow some and not all.

Spring sports are a different story
Why are al your responses so definitive...its your opinion this may happen not a fact...

Term like imo or i think would benefit you greatly...

$5 dollar Venmo to the poster that can Find my post where I said Anthony grant was a great coach and the problem at Bama wasn’t him it was Bama. I even said I wouldn’t mind having him hired when we hired Barnes

This damn virus has me depressed and I need a pay on the back moment

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup
$5 dollar Venmo to the poster that can Find my post where I said Anthony grant was a great coach and the problem at Bama wasn’t him it was Bama. I even said I wouldn’t mind having him hired when we hired Barnes

This damn virus has me depressed and I need a pay on the back moment
outside the box choices:

1)
Rick Byrd with an understanding that it is for 3-5 years to allow time to heal wombs. Reports of the big donors not wanting Bruce are completely false. After 3-5 years the timing will be correct for a homecoming

2)
Anthony Grant
The man can coach and Bama was the problem. Watch nc state for my rebuttal to the laughter tonight.

Reactions: Cheese Vol
Apparently, HBO is doing a documentary about Wily Coyote, uh, Will Wade and his dirty doings at LSU. Heard somebody say, the NCAA will ban 'em from this year's NCAA Tournament, bwaa-ha-ha. But honestly, I hope Wade gets fired and LSU lands on probation, doubt it, tho. I do want that SEC regular season Championship, they paid for, stripped, at the least. Don't give it to the Vols, just take it away from LSU. I hope the next doc is on Pearl, Person and the Barn

Watching replay of 2008 championship Memphis Vs Kansas. Memphis up 9 with 2 minutes left and lost in overtime. Calipari did a terrible job in game coaching. He can recruit and game plan but making in game decisions has cost Memphis and Kentucky national championship.

Reactions: LittleCat
Watching replay of 2008 championship Memphis Vs Kansas. Memphis up 9 with 2 minutes left and lost in overtime. Calipari did a terrible job in game coaching. He can recruit and game plan but making in game decisions has cost Memphis and Kentucky national championship.

Hey cut him some slack, at least the 2012 National Championship wasn't stripped from UK.

The Big 10 networks is replaying last years game vs Purdue. Lamonte is the one who sparked our come back. 2 back-to-back 3s and a steal for a bucket. He has had many clutch moments in his career. Nearly had one on the last play of that game too smh

The Big 10 networks is replaying last years game vs Purdue. Lamonte is the one who sparked our come back. 2 back-to-back 3s and a steal for a bucket. He has had many clutch moments in his career. Nearly had one on the last play of that game too smh
There’s no way I could watch that again.

I said it last year, several times, but I'll say it again...Lamonte Turner was a better PG than Jordan Bone over the final month of the season, last year, most notably during the SEC and NCAA tournaments.

I said it last year, several times, but I'll say it again...Lamonte Turner was a better PG than Jordan Bone over the final month of the season, last year, most notably during the SEC and NCAA tournaments.
Bones numbers from the sec tourney were pretty good. His ability to beat a press with pure speed is something that goes without a stat line, and how he pushed the tempo. Not disagreeing with you, just saying bone had a big tourney that kind of went unnoticed

Bones numbers from the sec tourney were pretty good. His ability to beat a press with pure speed is something that goes without a stat line, and how he pushed the tempo. Not disagreeing with you, just saying bone had a big tourney that kind of went unnoticed
Bone wasn't bad by any stretch of the imagination. Turner just seemed to step up his game, mostly in the NCAAT. Bone was always quicker and more explosive (his NBA combine numbers suggest he was elite in those areas). Turner was just so clutch. When he tried to do too much, he looked out of place, but when he played within himself, he was very good.

Multiple times he has gotten scared and coached not to lose. Its brutal. He's very good at times but he's had some of his worst moments on the biggest stage.

VN Store

Back