Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You dont get it. It's not responsibility for the virus. Its responsibility for minimizing it when it should have been a priority, its responsibility for ignoring the professionals and the scientists for too long, its responsibility for shaping policy based on what he thinks makes him look good versus what will actually be helpful.

He's a terrible, incompetent, imposter of a President.
I guess it’s Trump’s fault that it’s spreading like wild fire all over the rest of the world too.

There is not question it was coming here.

And outside a old folks home the death toll is extremely low.

You guys are freaking out and causing a mass freak out over a virus that causes a 2 percent mortality rate.

The flu kills more people.

Car crashes almost kill more people.

This is ridiculous.

And outside a old folks home the death toll is extremely low.

You guys are freaking out and causing a mass freak out over a virus that causes a 2 percent mortality rate.

The flu kills more people.

Car crashes almost kill more people.

This is ridiculous.
Somebody has been watching to much Fox.

He may have cut it but there’s no way in hell he eliminated it. It’s odd that Luther and the other looney libs only point to Trump without placing any blame on the actual source and ignoring that NO other country has prevented anything. Canada’s blackface “leader” that the libs adore let his wife catch it. What a sh***** husband and pitiful excuse for a world leader.

Reactions: AM64
What does that even mean?

How did that even remotely answer his question?

You basically gave him fortune cookie #31
Reactions are largely understandable and predictable.
He was comparing the reaction to Obama with the reaction to Trump.
They did not receive the same reactions because they did not earn the same reactions.

He may have cut it but there’s no way in hell he eliminated it. It’s odd that Luther and the other looney libs only point to Trump without placing any blame on the actual source and ignoring that NO other country has prevented anything. Canada’s blackface “leader” that the libs adore let his wife catch it. What a sh***** husband and pitiful excuse for a world leader.
If there was a way to 100% guarantee that nobody would catch a virus, I would like to see it. Especially one that can last for weeks and be asymptomatic. People get sick and catch stuff that's going around. It's what we do.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
The moron eliminated the very department that would have saved not only his a$$ but more importantly the lives of countless others.

Seriously, luther, do you honestly think that responsibility isn't duplicated several different places in the government? Some of them probably don't even know that their clones exist elsewhere; and if they do, and if they doooo (good morning), you can bet it's cutthroat politics for dominance rather than competence at work. Think CDC running the test kit show. You think Homeland doesn't have a crisis team like this - the CDC - the military ... A lot of specialized organizations don't fit in neat little boxes - even on org charts. You could argue a "pandemic team" belongs in Homeland; you could argue it belongs in the CDC; you could argue that the military should handle it - for a lot of reasons. The NSC certainly isn't the first place I'd imagine putting such a team - that should be a very small org to funnel the work of all the rest - not some sprawling middle aged org that no amount of spandex can put back into shape.. This is one of the great problems with bureaucracies and particularly the big federal one. Duplication, duplication, duplication - and the cost of and ineffectiveness of it all.

If there was a way to 100% guarantee that nobody would catch a virus, I would like to see it. Especially one that can last for weeks and be asymptomatic. People get sick and catch stuff that's going around. It's what we do.

Exactly. Luther and the gang are afflicted with their own disease, TDS. It’s way past the point of irrationality. I expect the president to take measures, which he has, but I’m gonna make damn sure to take my own. Not sure what they would do without government.

If we could only teach this pitch and catch thing to JG and his receivers.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Seriously, luther, do you honestly think that responsibility isn't duplicated several different places in the government? Some of them probably don't even know that their clones exist elsewhere; and if they do, and if they doooo (good morning), you can bet it's cutthroat politics for dominance rather than competence at work. Think CDC running the test kit show. You think Homeland doesn't have a crisis team like this - the CDC - the military ... A lot of specialized organizations don't fit in neat little boxes - even on org charts. You could argue a "pandemic team" belongs in Homeland; you could argue it belongs in the CDC; you could argue that the military should handle it - for a lot of reasons. The NSC certainly isn't the first place I'd imagine putting such a team - that should be a very small org to funnel the work of all the rest - not some sprawling middle aged org that no amount of spandex can put back into shape.. This is one of the great problems with bureaucracies and particularly the big federal one. Duplication, duplication, duplication - and the cost of and ineffectiveness of it all.
I think that if the team would have been left in place, the US response could have been much better.
That's assuming Trump would have actually let them do their jobs and taken their recommendations - which of course is a ridiculous assumption.

I think that if the team would have been left in place, the US response could have been much better.
That's assuming Trump would have actually let them do their jobs and taken their recommendations - which of course is a ridiculous assumption.

Why would you assume that? People who get in positions like that are bureaucrats - not thinkers and doers. What makes you think there was any actual scientific expertise there at all?

Very well said. 16 federal Intelligence Agencies could not stop a few Arabs.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back