Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I appreciate the perseverance that each of you bright minded people have demonstrated the past couple of weeks during this time of anxiety and doubt. My feelings deep down as always are truly genuine & remain unbroken by outside forces that are gobbling up all of our toilet paper. Rest assured that the Ole PJ is on your side. These words are not in jest but rather a reflection of my deep passion towards humanity. Go gentle into the night while you fortify yourselves against the supernatural attempting to lead you astray. A wise man once told me one cannot find true peace unless you love what you do regardless of the amount money you make. I then proceeded to tell the cashier at Pilot to hand over my change & coors light as I strolled out of the door. Life can be funny especially when you glance at the patrons of Walmart. Throw a couple of logs on the fire, return that wood to cinder, baste a hot dog with cheese, crack open the bubbly, and grasp the wave of happiness not malcontent.

Warmest spirits,

PJ

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
ND40, MD. It's about time we got to the bottom of this. Trump still undiagnosed?
For what. Verbal votimus uninterruptus? Absolutely and it’s been that way for three years but he’s still getting the job done.

SARS/Ebola/MERS/covid-19,20,21,... ? No. And I’m sure he’s been tested regardless of what they’re telling us and will continue to be tested.

I know you’re going to be shocked to hear this. But your government is not always truthful with you! 😳

That's March 09 till December 09 for those H1N1 stats.

So here's a way to interpret it. If the corona virus continues on it's current death pace which is around 1,667 per month in the world it will kill 16,667 people globally over a 10 month span which is the same span that the N1H1 stats are taken.

Now let's compare some stats:

edit: So looking at wikipedia it estimates the amount of deaths in the world swine flu to being 18,036 from a time period of April 09 to August 09 which is a period of 4 months.

In 4 months H1N1 killed 18,036 in the world
In 4 months at it's current death pace the corona virus will kill 6,668 people globally.

H1N1: 18,036
COVID: 6,668

Are we really more worried about the corona virus than we were about the Swine Flu?

For what. Verbal votimus uninterruptus? Absolutely and it’s been that way fur three years but he’s still getting the job done.

SARS/Ebola/MERS/covid-19,20,21,... ? No. And I’m sure he’s been tested regardless of what they’re telling us and will continue to be tested.

I know you’re going to be shocked to hear this. But your government is not always truthful with you! 😳

You're conscripted to government, right?

I hear what you're saying ;)

You're conscripted to government, right?

I hear what you're saying ;)
I’m conscripted to government? You mean my job? I’m a civilian working for a public company but yes we are latched onto the government teat. And I still don’t believe the lying bastards.

POTUS, whomever is in office, is probably the most medically monitored person in the country. Even more than RBG still is.

Reactions: Stew Cook
I’m conscripted to government? You mean my job? I’m a civilian working for a public company but yes we are latched onto the government teat. And I still don’t believe the lying bastards.

POTUS, whomever is in office, is probably the most medically monitored person in the country. Even more than RBG still is.
I wonder if POTUS has tested positive for COVID-19 yet?

PHIL_936_lores.jpg

Anyone remember 1976 and the swine flu shots with the pneumatic pistols?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Hey, just because some people can't have an "intellectual" political discussion, doesn't mean this isn't the best choice.

Other than that, I'm not sure if that is supposed to be a masturbation joke, but I'm thinking it probably was.
Your powers of perception are like having a rapists wit

🤦‍♀️ Geez folks.. just get a Berkey, a bucket for rain and a few drops of bleach.

UPDATE: Shopper wheeled out on stretcher after fight at metro Atlanta Sam’s Club
"Despite rumors reportedly circulating (on) social media, there are no indications that this incident was related to an altercation over water, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, or any other supplies being sought in connection to the concerns over COVID-19,” Hiram police Sgt. Edwin Ivey said Friday in a statement.

Reactions: DynaLo
Bunch of animals.

Do these morons seriously think the tap water is going to be shut off?

What kills me us that they wanna go to a store and stand shoulder to shoulder with 500 other people during a pandemic. Tomorrow's the weekend, go first thing in the morning or late at night.

Reactions: DynaLo

VN Store

Back