Lack Of Sports Support Group

giphy.gif

PLAY MORE GOLF!

Since everything is cancelled for the foreseeable future..how do you guys plan on spending the extra time? We have been planning a drive along Route 66 and might still do it since there won't be any mass meetups.
View attachment 265932
Good Idea. As you won't be in a hurry-drive the "old" route (the original) 66, if you go as far as Albuquerque you'll have a ball-avoid anyone and everyone-stay at least six feet away and pack a gal. of hand sanitizer, other than that, post some photos! Because of poor sales(the name scares idiots), there should be some deep discounts on Corona Beer-stock up.

Reactions: VolnJC
Since everything is cancelled for the foreseeable future..how do you guys plan on spending the extra time? We have been planning a drive along Route 66 and might still do it since there won't be any mass meetups.
View attachment 265932

Do the Route 66 thing. Be sure to go to Santa Fe and eat at Harry’s Roadhouse. Still missing their burritos.

Reactions: VolnJC
View attachment 265932
We are in a place never seen before. I believe the fix will come from viewing you tube of times when Tn was good in football.

I was perusing ESPNs website. They have a section on “eSports”. Clicked on it ready to watch some madden highlights or something. But no, even “eSports” are cancelled!

Tour is............MASTERS WILL NOT BE.

EDIT:::::: OH YES IT HAS:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And, good luck keeping our members off the course. I'll be here with a hazmat suit if needed.

e4eabd20678227.562ef4f1ac5d1.jpg
Masters is postponed ie canceled. Logistics will make it impossible to have the masters as usual. The Augusta economy is built around the Masters, folks vacation so they can rent their houses, kids are on spring break so families can leave. And good luck having it in the summer with a heat index in the 120s. No, the masters is not happening this year.

Reactions: rs16

VN Store

Back