Coach Pruitt to be our speaker at HOF banquet.

dd4vols

Coach Pruitt has agreed to be our Keynote speaker at our Hardin County Sports Hall of Fame banquet this year in July. Pruitt joins an impressive list of previous speakers to grace our banquet.. Coach Gene Stallings, Coach Bobby Bowden, Coach Fulmer, Inky Johnson, Ed 'Too Tall' Jones, Coach Mike Norvell, Antoine Davis...

It's July 20th at the Pickwick Landing State Park Inn....if any of you West Tenn VolNationer's think about attending. It's always a sellout.

You all have had a good lineup of speakers over the years. Pruitt can reel in the TE recruit while he's there!

Reactions: dd4vols
I was going to make a smart comment about canceling the event but I won’t hijack this thread with that. Sounds like a cool event.

Coach Pruitt has agreed to be our Keynote speaker at our Hardin County Sports Hall of Fame banquet this year in July. Pruitt joins an impressive list of previous speakers to grace our banquet.. Coach Gene Stallings, Coach Bobby Bowden, Coach Fulmer, Inky Johnson, Ed 'Too Tall' Jones, Coach Mike Norvell, Antoine Davis...

It's July 20th at the Pickwick Landing State Park Inn....if any of you West Tenn VolNationer's think about attending. It's always a sellout.
Rumor is there is a pretty good TE over that way. How much are tickets?

Was there a boycott of Hardin Co. when Gene Stallings spoke like there was in Athens in 2013 when Nick Saban was the speaker at the C.O.C. banquet?

Was there a boycott of Hardin Co. when Gene Stallings spoke like there was in Athens in 2013 when Nick Saban was the speaker at the C.O.C. banquet?

naw.... but I was introducing one of our original class of nominees..... John Barnhill.... and I did get a quip in about Neyland never losing to Bear...

VN Store

Back