NCAA LV SPOLERS, Automatic Qualifiers, and other tournament NEWS!

New Updates!

2 Bid Theif games today!

Central Michigan on NOW vs Toledo in 3 point game. Only the quarters so not inspiring much confidence.

FGCU plays North Florida @ 7 in semis! Should be a big win for them!

🚨 BREAKING 🚨

The College Basketball Invitational (CBI), which is the postseason Tournament under the NIT, has been cancelled for this year 2020

END OF 3 QUARTERS!

(1) Central Michigan losing to (9) Toledo in conference tournament play...

Not great for the LVs. CM down 10

CENTRAL MICHIGAN loses in QUARTERFINALS to TOLEDO.. smh. MAC will be a 2 bid. Honestly the LVs are so much better than a lot of these at-large bud teams.

🚨 BREAKING 🚨

The College Basketball Invitational (CBI), which is the postseason Tournament under the NIT, has been cancelled for this year 2020

Well I guess that settles the debate on the forum about whether to accept an NIT bid if we do not make the NCAA tournament, which appears to be very possible now with the upsets in 2 bid mid majors. To be honest, the way we have played, a high level mid major would beat us in some cases.

Well I guess that settles the debate on the forum about whether to accept an NIT bid if we do not make the NCAA tournament, which appears to be very possible now with the upsets in 2 bid mid majors. To be honest, the way we have played, a high level mid major would beat us in some cases.
I don’t think so... I’ve been watching and I don’t see the same level being played by those teams.

(12) LA TECH beats (5) UAB giving MTSU an even better shot to steal a bid to the tournament. (12) La Tech vs (4) MTSU 2mro!

WOW! Conference USA cancels remainder of tournament basically shattering MTSUs big dance dreams. They were essentially 1 game away from playing another bubble team and taking their spot.

Even if the tournament doesn’t make the LVs are practically IN now with 3 teams below us, but these would games would lessen the worry.

Only games to really watch now:

MVC Tourney- supposed to start 2mro (If Bradley exits, no concern for LVs from here)

FGCU- plays Liberty Sunday for ASUN Champs to stay a 1 bid

*** Other MAJOR upsets are a concern but unlikey! Conference USA shooting itself in the foot canceling. Could’ve been a 4 bid now may barely be a 2.

Even if the tournament doesn’t make the LVs are practically IN now with 3 teams below us, but these would games would lessen the worry.

Only games to really watch now:

MVC Tourney- supposed to start 2mro (If Bradley exits, no concern for LVs from here)

FGCU- plays Liberty Sunday for ASUN Champs to stay a 1 bid

*** Other MAJOR upsets are a concern but unlikey! Conference USA shooting itself in the foot canceling. Could’ve been a 4 bid now may barely be a 2.
JK.
•ASUN now cancelled so a 1 bid.
•MAC will be a 1 bid now even tho Central Michigan lost yesterday they get the auto-bid. (MAC tournament cancelled)
•MVC cancelled also.

I don't know if we have to worry about getting a bid the chances of having an NCAA Tourney are slimming and even if it occurs will be to an empty gym. Softball and baseball, NBA, SEC Men's Tourney all cancelled.

Reactions: VolFuture2k22
Auriemma is probably lobbying the selection committee to go ahead and announce the brackets even if he knows the NCAA plans to cancel the tournament...all in hopes of seeing The Streak end.

Auriemma is probably lobbying the selection committee to go ahead and announce the brackets even if he knows the NCAA plans to cancel the tournament...all in hopes of seeing The Streak end.
With all that has happened, we are more in now bc of the virus than out so. Pls lobby mr husky

With all that has happened, we are more in now bc of the virus than out so. Pls lobby mr husky
Don't want to burst the bubble and you have done great work but it has been all for naught more than likely. With the NBA and others postponement and cancelling seasons, there is no way that IMO the NCAA will not cancel the tournament. IOW the tournament will be cancelled and as of now has been.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back