Kendall Rogers

I in no way want to make light of the situation but...at the very least the SEC should ban The Whistler(s) from all Vandy games.

LOL. Guaranteed to end the pandemic across the world.

Reactions: vol66
Something tells me...if the team could pull THAT off, we will all be there...in Orange hazmat suits. 😜

True. That could set off the next civil war. Armed hillbillies marching on Omaha. I like our chances but I'd prefer to fight in the Smokies.

Reactions: vol66
With the Big 10 now banning fans from baseball...it’s just a matter of time I think. SEC and others will likely follow. This whole thing is unbelievable. Maybe I’m ignorant, but I think this is overblown. I’m not a doctor, but I did play one on TV....

With the Big 10 now banning fans from baseball...it’s just a matter of time I think. SEC and others will likely follow. This whole thing is unbelievable. Maybe I’m ignorant, but I think this is overblown. I’m not a doctor, but I did play one on TV....

I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night and I think all this closing crap is absolutely nuts.....

TCU closed fans to all sports except for direct family starting today. They are saying Big 12 will probably all follow. This is nuts! I’m not a conspiracy guy, but this whole deal stinks of it.

VN Store

Back