'21 TX QB Shedeur Sanders (FAU Commit)

I started to put "probably closer to 10" but second guessed myself into thinking Weinke was earlier in the 90s.
I still think UT beats FSU in the NC Game, but Weinke was hurt and "Rooster" Outzen was the QB in the UF and NC game.

Did Wienke and Sanders play at same time at FSU? Maybe they are close and he wants his son coached by a friend.

I understand why you would think this.
They're close to the same age. Weinke played Pro Baseball first. He was 25 years Old when he came to FSU.

What's wrong with his father? Has he committed murder? Rape or incest? He started a school. Has taken in at risk kids into his own home. Works with UA game as a mentor and coach, but I guess your reasons out weigh his good.

I feel as if Sanders would do everything in his power to **** on a school if his son doesn’t start day 1. Everyone knows Deion and his voice would be heard all across social media if his son didn’t get “fair” treatment. Would be best to stay away from him.

I feel as if Sanders would do everything in his power to **** on a school if his son doesn’t start day 1. Everyone knows Deion and his voice would be heard all across social media if his son didn’t get “fair” treatment. Would be best to stay away from him.

Nah, if he gets beat out he gets beat out. Deon is supporting of his sons, but I dont think he'd go that far. Any father would speak out if their child has been mess over. Plus, hes not putting him anywhere were he doesnt trust the staff a d that his son isn't comfortable.

Must have went bone to bone with ya brawd.

Because i think he’s a tool?

Kinda funny you reference him starting a school as a positive considering how it failed miserably and screwed a lot of people over.

Guess to get on your level, I’ll suggest he went bone to bone with you since you’re such a cheerleader for him.

This has to be one of the dumbest posts we have seen in awhile. You either are unfamiliar with exactly how good Deion was or just being intentionally obtuse.

You should check out your post history. Collection of sh*t takes.

Because i think he’s a tool?

Kinda funny you reference him starting a school as a positive considering how it failed miserably and screwed a lot of people over.

Guess to get on your level, I’ll suggest he went bone to bone with you since you’re such a cheerleader for him.

I'm not calling him a tool, you are. So what has he done that makes him a tool? Still waiting for a real response if you can conjure up one.

I'm not calling him a tool, you are. So what has he done that makes him a tool? Still waiting for a real response if you can conjure up one.

Already provided one link and I’d provide others if I g.a.f. about you.

Bye though

VN Store

Back