NCAA LV SPOLERS, Automatic Qualifiers, and other tournament NEWS!

As I expected with what went on yesterday and especially that Portland Tennessee fell to last four in at least were at the top of that list.

Bracketology with Charlie Creme

Trying to survive these tourneys need all the favorites to win today.
Hopefully the committee is better than him. 3 teams ahead of us have worse resumès and even losing conference records....

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
NEW DAY! New Updates!

As per usual BOLD indicates new!
Italicization is last most recent!

Positive Note: Only 2 Bubble Teams looking from outside of the field even have any games left! Great News!

Reactions: Volfan2012
🚨 LADY VOL SPOILER WATCH 🚨

#17 South Dakota vs SDSU championship on now!

South Dakota can secure the 1 bid for their conference! They are up 16-15 after 1!

3 teams below the LVs in bracketology
3 conference spoilers left
A win would practically guarantee the LVs entry according to Charlie Creme’s bracketology

🚨 LADY VOL SPOILER WATCH 🚨

#17 South Dakota vs SDSU championship on now!

South Dakota can secure the 1 bid for their conference! They are up 16-15 after 1!

3 teams below the LVs in bracketology
3 conference spoilers left
A win would practically guarantee the LVs entry according to Charlie Creme’s bracketology
Side Note:

This SD vs SDSU atmosphere is unreal! Gotta love a rivalry championship game!

We should keep in mind that Creme is a bit of a drama queen looking for traffic. Throwing out the Lady Vols and The Streak adds to the drama. I really do think we are in. 21 wins, power 5 conference and a 62.5% win rate in conference. No horrific losses. I like our chances.

This is exactly right. That’s why I won’t ever open his clickbait articles about UT. He’s just using the brand to draw readership to his crappy Bracketology stuff every year. Really think ESPN needs to go in a different direction.

Reactions: Prophet1
This is exactly right. That’s why I won’t ever open his clickbait articles about UT. He’s just using the brand to draw readership to his crappy Bracketology stuff every year. Really think ESPN needs to go in a different direction.
I will say, The fact that the LVs still sell so high will be a reason they make the tournament. Whether it’s fair or not. We’ve had a few of the highest rated games including the most watched wbb game this year vs UConn. That’s why my bet is we will be placed with them for a rematch. Besides our resume is good, but I could see how that could be a deciding factor in my opinion.

The single bid theft game is on now between WCC teams Portland v San Diego! Gonzaga was the loser making the league a 2 bid.

I will say, The fact that the LVs still sell so high will be a reason they make the tournament. Whether it’s fair or not. We’ve had a few of the highest rated games including the most watched wbb game this year vs UConn. That’s why my bet is we will be placed with them for a rematch. Besides our resume is good, but I could see how that could be a deciding factor in my opinion.
I would just be thrilled if we get in without any drama. I wouldn't be disappointed if we weren't in ucon's bracket.

Reactions: VolFuture2k22
I’m hopeful our Lady Vols are in. I expect our girls to be ready to go, and play loosely and free and trust each other. Know our strengths, and expose the opposition weaknesses. We have all the talent, depth, and size to win it all! Can we repeat 1996 29-10 champions?!

what leagues are left that factor in
(9) FGCU- Asun (SEMIs WEDNESDAY!)
(8) Central Michigan- MAC (Starts tourney play Wednesday)

To a lesser extent. CUSA (2 teams on bubble, MTSU can take one of their spots), Big12 (only if one of their top 4 doesn’t win tournament), MVC (if Bradley wins or possibly if they make Champ game)

Last edited:
Reactions: lvocd

To a lesser extent. CUSA (2 teams on bubble, MTSU can take one of their spots), Big12 (only is one of their top 4 doesn’t win tournament), MVC (if Bradley wins or possibly if they make Champ game)
Meant to say this earlier, thanks so much for putting this together for us. Obviously a lot of work and super interesting in a nerve wracking sort of way. 😆

Reactions: lvocd

To a lesser extent. CUSA (2 teams on bubble, MTSU can take one of their spots), Big12 (only if one of their top 4 doesn’t win tournament), MVC (if Bradley wins or possibly if they make Champ game)

excellent
well done!

The Ivy League cancelled their tourney so don't have to worry about an upset of Princeton. Princeton will be the NCAA rep.

VN Store

Back