Okay, I'm VERY confused. I thought rankings reflected how teams are playing right now.

One thing I hope Coach Vitello will do next season is toughening up the OOC schedule a good deal. I think we would benefit by playing stiffer competition earlier.

Reactions: GoVolunteers
One thing I hope Coach Vitello will do next season is toughening up the OOC schedule a good deal. I think we would benefit by playing stiffer competition earlier.
In case you missed it, the Vols faced some serious competition this weekend.

Agreed.
Need one more good solid weekend instead of the 3 lower level ones

In case you missed it, the Vols faced some serious competition this weekend.

No, I didn't miss it. What you apparently missed is that Wright State got swept by the two other SEC teams they played a weekend series with earlier this season. So how serious is Wright State compared to other SEC teams? Apparently not as much as you seem to think.

No, I didn't miss it. What you apparently missed is that Wright State got swept by the two other SEC teams they played a weekend series with earlier this season. So how serious is Wright State compared to other SEC teams? Apparently not as much as you seem to think.

Dropping that series definitely not a good look. But, L'ville also dropped a midweek game to them, and held their ranking. May not have been a series loss, but they should never lose that game. Considering the love Michigan got and how long it took to drop from the rankings though is one example of how they going about their rankings.

VN Store

Back