Video of locker room upgrade

Lockers look pretty sweet. Wish they would show the inside of the pull out part.

As stupid as this sounds, our lockers are still outclassed by other programs. A program with the revenue and legacy like Tennessee shouldn’t be so far behind. There are High schools that have better locker rooms than this.

As stupid as this sounds, our lockers are still outclassed by other programs. A program with the revenue and legacy like Tennessee shouldn’t be so far behind. There are High schools that have better locker rooms than this.
You’re right. Based on a 5 second video, that sounded stupid.

You’re right. Based on a 5 second video, that sounded stupid.
You can talk out of your a** all you want, but you haven’t seen the latest updates other Power 5 programs have made then. There are seriously Texas high schools that have much better lockers.

You can talk out of your a** all you want, but you haven’t seen the latest updates other Power 5 programs have made then. There are seriously Texas high schools that have much better lockers.
Aren’t these secondary lockers at the Training Center? Seems like that’s what the article said when it was first being released a few months ago.

Aren’t these secondary lockers at the Training Center? Seems like that’s what the article said when it was first being released a few months ago.
Pretty sure that’s right. That definitely doesn’t look like the main locker room. Those lockers are much larger and have a wood look.

I agree. If anyone has watched the show on YouTube where the guy visits all the different schools, you'll see what he's talking about. These aren't bad though

Locker rooms don’t win football games so they’re great.

That’s me , although I really like the mahogany locker room look , I don’t care if they roll around in moon dust and take showers in waterfalls coming from a secret underground spring . Just keep improving ( and winning )

Sorry! If I have to here such noise to see ANYTHING, I will just live unenlightened. (well come to think of it, way in the past there were a few things I was enlightened by, just didn't hear the noise off stage:rolleyes:)

Do you ever post a well thought out factual post? That looks nice and it isn’t even the main locker room.

Did some research and fact checking - this is indeed the training locker room in the Anderson Training Center.
Game day locker room in Neyland is MUCH, MUCH nicer.

Can’t tell if this is blue font or an unfortunate incident of ignorance.
It would be ignorance on your part. There is no video for me, only a picture of a white background with what looks like a human hair magnified about 1000 times on it.. Should post something that those of us that don't have all the stupid social media apps can see. What the F is that?

1583521119688.png

No.... no there isn’t. If you are going to spout dumb crap out of your mouth either provide facts or video proof.

Do you realize that this was just a (brief) video of the locker room in the Anderson Training Center?

Reactions: Nickid1975

VN Store

Back