Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in from UK

How-Can-I-Get-Rid-Of-An-Old-Mattress-In-West-Nashville.jpg
How it get daytime so fast? Lol

Shifting gears, but Bloomberg’s consultants are clearly half-assing this campaign. Legit has an add - despite all of the little Mike comments - where this is a static shot.

D74C1861-4914-44EE-B0F3-1A992114EEE8.jpeg

Just finished watching "The Hunters" on Amazon prime.
Probably one of the most frustrating last episodes I've seen in a while. And yet, I look forward to seeing where it goes next season.

Caveat, while most of the show is fictional, there are some tough scenes to watch or imagine how close it comes to reality. Especially if you have Holocaust survivors in your family (3 out 4 of my grandparents were).

Just finished watching "The Hunters" on Amazon prime.
Probably one of the most frustrating last episodes I've seen in a while. And yet, I look forward to seeing where it goes next season.

Caveat, while most of the show is fictional, there are some tough scenes to watch or imagine how close it comes to reality. Especially if you have Holocaust survivors in your family (3 out 4 of my grandparents were).

I have been to Dachau in Munich. Chilling. You dont leave the same. Hitler is the modern day Devil

HO. LY. CRAAAAAP!!!

Halftime I have to go take my daughter to dance class and as I’m about to record the rest I say screw it, 11 down, I don’t need to see that.

Fast forward to a few minutes ago, got everyone to bed, tidying up, looking at election results, oh wait, forgot to check the score....

HO. LY. CRAAAAAP!!!

Hell, if I’d recorded it we’d have lost probably.

To change topics...

Finally got around to watching "Once Upon a Time in America" yesterday. A dang near 4 hour mob epic. Had no idea the director was the same guy that made most of the greatest Spaghetti Westerns (The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, other Eastwood classics). I've been on a big gangster movie kick for the past year, trying to watch all the revered classics. But I've never gotten into westerns.

Anyone have any gangster/mob/mafia movie suggestions or suggest a western to dip my toes into?
Unforgiven...Open Range..and of course the freakin GOAT Tombstone. One of my all time fave mob movies is Road to Perdition...you should check it out. If you are one of the adhd afflicted-brain dead generation that can't watch anything that doesn't have flash bang action and quick cut mayhem every five seconds just forget all those.

Unforgiven...Open Range..and of course the freakin GOAT Tombstone. One of my all time fave mob movies is Road to Perdition...you should check it out. If you are one of the adhd afflicted-brain dead generation that can't watch anything that doesn't have flash bang action and quick cut mayhem every five seconds just forget all those.
Beautifully shot movie with no pretense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back