Tennessee Vols artificial turf from 1993

Where is the best place to market Vols memorabilia? I have several pieces I’d like to sell.

Right. I've got a piece and the COA too. As I recall, the 4 inch square piece of turf was $25. I didn't frame it. I wished I had splurged for the checkerboard.

I, too, have one, there can't be that many-must be worth a small fortune, let me know, I may be willing to let it go to a good home, for the right price.

Between $50 and $100 maybe
The only problem I might have had with it is if it did caused more injuries than natural would have.

Other than that I liked it when it was there and like how our field looks now on Game Day. I think the should make the 20’s Checkboard. It is 2020. Start calling it the Orange Zone. Make a stand this year to show hot important the Orange Zone really is to us.

I’m ready to see this team in action. I don’t know this, but speculating, you know who probably wasn’t the only VFL kicking it old school Friday night.

My wife found some Jack Daniel’s covered in chocolate. Yummy. Candy covered in candy works good for me.

BB Vols play at Ky in about 30 minutes. I’m expecting a win.

The only problem I might have had with it is if it did caused more injuries than natural would have.

Other than that I liked it when it was there and like how our field looks now on Game Day. I think the should make the 20’s Checkboard. It is 2020. Start calling it the Orange Zone. Make a stand this year to show hot important the Orange Zone really is to us.

I’m ready to see this team in action. I don’t know this, but speculating, you know who probably wasn’t the only VFL kicking it old school Friday night.

My wife found some Jack Daniel’s covered in chocolate. Yummy. Candy covered in candy works good for me.

BB Vols play at Ky in about 30 minutes. I’m expecting a win.
You called it Go Vols baby Love it!!!!

What will someone give me for this piece of the hedge from after the 1998 Florida game?

Whatt.JPG

Reactions: guevara
I have learned from stubhub and ebay that the cost of a product is not what everyone else is listing it at, but what it sells at. If there is past data that says this is constantly what it sells for then let me know.

Well, I will trade you a brick from Butch's brick by brick campaign and, might even throw in an empty Jack Daniels bottle that Johnny Majors supposedly once drank out of.

I value my baby blue Vols hat with the John Ward and Bill Anderson autographs on the bill more than the piece of indoor/outdoor carpeting I bought for some reason.

I wonder what would be the square that Chuck Webb took his last step at the end of his last official run would be worth?

So glad they went back to natural grass.

VN Store

Back