Tennessee DL Darel Middleton was arrested this morning on two charges.

Well then you’re a DA.

I trust Pruitt to handle it. I think the past has proven him to make mostly the right calls on player discipline.

Well F U. I didn't say I wouldn't support what coach Pruitt decides. It is his decision it will not make a bit of difference in my life either way. This is a message board and opinions are encouraged so deal with it.

Well then you’re a DA.

I trust Pruitt to handle it. I think the past has proven him to make mostly the right calls on player discipline.

I don't know that Pruitt will have the choice; I think the UT Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards may have forced his & Fulmer's hand on Banks.

Nowhere near the same allegations...no sarcasm.

Me too movement baby. You're right. Blm.

I think they are similar. They are along the same path of someone losing control. Threatening to kill a cop in front and getting physical with someone are kinda down the same path. They both show really dumb choices that neither should be tolerated.

Me too movement baby. You're right. Blm.

I think they are similar. They are along the same path of someone losing control. Threatening to kill a cop in front and getting physical with someone are kinda down the same path. They both show really dumb choices that neither should be tolerated.
If you say it words, you ain’t saying it with your hands. And that “threatening to kill a cop” was dubious and open to interpretation...which I ain’t got no damn time for. Maul a woman and I don’t think you warrant a second chance. I don’t know what TF the rest of your post meant.

If you say it words, you ain’t saying it with your hands. And that “threatening to kill a cop” was dubious and open to interpretation...which I ain’t got no damn time for. Maul a woman and I don’t think you warrant a second chance. I don’t know what TF the rest of your post meant.
You dont understand both young adults made poor decisions? I've learned I dont care what folk think. I'm done responding to you. You win. Dont care now.

Well F U. I didn't say I wouldn't support what coach Pruitt decides. It is his decision it will not make a bit of difference in my life either way. This is a message board and opinions are encouraged so deal with it.
Opinions as stupid as saying someone should be gone for public intoxication are dumb as hell and should be treated as such. Kids are dumb and make mistakes. Now the other business of domestic assault pruitt will have to sort out but your statement was that public intoxication is good enough for kicking him off the team.

Hold your brakes. The Domestic Violence industry is a multi-billion dollar racket that incentives false accusations, false arrests and crazy women to lie in order to destroy their man. Anyone who assumes that a charge of Domestic Violence is true in today's politicized corrupt environment is very naive.
Be it right or wrong any woman your involved with just has to say. Well I was afraid officer and you are toast. That is the world we live.

Ah the go to racist response. Nice original

I found the shoes you want to buy. I'm not sure if they will sell them to you, though. Something about being afraid you'd paint them Bama red and lace them with Wildcat blue shoe strings. I tried to assure them that wasn't true, they said they'd think about it.

1583064856346.png

Some of these KIDS do the dumbest things.I know that they are young and immature at times but come on. Just behave and put in the work then get paid.
Yea I don’t really understand it. I know kids make mistakes and yes I’ve made some myself. But when I was that age the only mistakes I was making were choosing to eat too much and deciding to sleep through my 8 o’clock classes.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Here we go again. I don't understand why posters want to speculate when the facts are still being gathered. Why not wait until we know what happend and then attack the player or coach? A lot less crow would be eaten and the players/coaches would not be publicly crucified until it is/is not deserved. It remindes me of the sports media who wants to be the first to post anything that comes to their mind, accurate or not.

Witness reported domestic assault. Sounds like he got drunk and messed up, but it doesn’t sound like he was trying to intentionally punch or assault her. He’ll get some severe stipulations, have to make some life changes, but I doubt he’s off the team. Pruitt will straighten him out, Fitz will work him over the summer.

Here we go again. I don't understand why posters want to speculate when the facts are still being gathered. Why not wait until we know what happend and then attack the player or coach? A lot less crow would be eaten and the players/coaches would not be publicly crucified until it is/is not deserved. It remindes me of the sports media who wants to be the first to post anything that comes to their mind, accurate or not.

Its the VolNation way.

There are so many ways that all of this could’ve taken place. It says he shoved her. How did he shove her? In what context ? Intentionally or unintentionally? 2 hand shove , a one hand shove ? Was she trying to break up the fight and he moved her out of the way when was trying to stay between them? She was visibly scarred. Did he push her lightly to the side and she tripped over a dip in the sidewalk or a rock? Was she also intoxicated? Who knows ? I don’t . I see what’s written on paper, but I don’t know the context of any of this . Unless you were actually there it’s hard to understand how something could’ve happened.

Witness reported domestic assault. Sounds like he got drunk and messed up, but it doesn’t sound like he was trying to intentionally punch or assault her. He’ll get some severe stipulations, have to make some life changes, but I doubt he’s off the team. Pruitt will straighten him out, Fitz will work him over the summer.
I didn’t see your post before what I just posted, but I think you and are saying the same thing.

He's an absolute IDIOT.

BUT

Win at all costs. Make him run a few more laps

I would hope he could be truthful with his head coach and he may still have a chance of being on the team depending on what the legal process does. But if he lies to Pruitt’s face then it’s a moot point. He would be gone anyways after losing trust.

I think you would be wasting a good "hope'.

VN Store

Back