The Goblin Got This

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Before anyone jumps down my throat, I nicknamed Joshua Dobbs the Dobb Goblin as a play on the phonetics of his last name. And a sort of celebration of when he made a good play against opponents, in which I'd tell Shirley and others, "The Goblin got 'em." Now, that out of the way, Dobbs has once again shown his great character. Seems a basketball player by the name of Ty Hurst like Dobbs has alopecia. Joshua sent an encouraging tweet on learning the player is subjected to insults due to his hairlessness. VFL Dobbs continues to represent the UT very well.

Former Vols quarterback Joshua Dobbs tweets message of support to Carter's Ty Hurst

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I nicknamed Joshua Dobbs the Dobb Goblin as a play on the phonetics of his last name. And a sort of celebration of when he made a good play against opponents, in which I'd tell Shirley and others, "The Goblin got 'em." Now, that out of the way, Dobbs has once again shown his great character. Seems a basketball player by the name of Ty Hurst like Dobbs has alopecia. Joshua sent an encouraging tweet on learning the player is subjected to insults due to his hairlessness. VFL Dobbs continues to represent the UT very well.

Former Vols quarterback Joshua Dobbs tweets message of support to Carter's Ty Hurst
ATTENTION: TENNESSEE

Helen Ross McNabb Center

Bradford Health - Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Alabama, Tennesse, Florida

Yep. It's amazing how many people think they are important enough that people actually gives a tiny rat's arse what they say or think.
And yet, we love Volnation......:eek:

So I’m just as bad as those I toss stones towards. Oh well......:rolleyes:

It will never catch on, Woodsman. It was embarrassing the first time you tried it, the second time it got old and now it's just sad. I know you can't help but push your agenda when good news on Dobbs surfaces but please give it a rest.

Signed,
VN

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
It will never catch on, Woodsman. It was embarrassing the first time you tried it, the second time it got old and now it's just sad. I know you can't help but push your agenda when good news on Dobbs surfaces but please give it a rest.

Signed,
VN

I didn't ask for it to catch on. I said it was something I did. And FYI, it was an item of humor back then for a while with some criticism because this is, well...VN. But once again it was just something I did and it stopped once he went pro because I was no longer seeing him play on a regular basis. The reason I included the explanation about its origin in my post is because I knew people like you would come after me about it, and here we are. One must wonder why you're so butt-hurt by this, Volkman.

Last edited:

I named my cat Astro.

VN Store

Back