Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's our highest rated guy too. Just shows that we have had damn near NO talent the past 3 years.
He was 6th in the SEC in sacks as a JR, 2nd in the league last year. Seems like talent, or something, to me. It's just weird how he's graded to me, when he was quite productive vs the best linemen in the country in the SEC.

Just feels like some of our guys are getting dinged recently because we've been bad as a team. I mean, Tuttle and Phillips don't even get drafted and they go out and are making plays as UDFA rookies. Makes no sense to me.

buying opportunity.....
yep. already looking for some good value. yellow/roadway YRCR less than $2/share....it may take a while to make real money, but if it comes back like it was 4-5 years ago, $2k could turn in to $20k....just depends on how long that might take...lol.

My wife has amazing calves, she skips all calf exercises in her workouts because she doesn't want them to be any more awesome. Lol.
😂

Been there. I’ll be with my wife... “Babe... check out that girl’s calves.”

She’s still probably a bit bothered by it but I think she realizes that’s the coach not husband talking, lol

None of my female clients want me to program any calf work as well

He was 6th in the SEC in sacks as a JR, 2nd in the league last year. Seems like talent, or something, to me. It's just weird how he's graded to me, when he was quite productive vs the best linemen in the country in the SEC.

Just feels like some of our guys are getting dinged recently because we've been bad as a team. I mean, Tuttle and Phillips don't even get drafted and they go out and are making plays as UDFA rookies. Makes no sense to me.
these are work out session grades....not real football grades.

i don't think anyone thought he was a day 1 or 2 guy before the combine, and they won't now either....

he's a mid to late round guy, or a steal as a UFA.

😂

Been there. I’ll be with my wife... “Babe... check out that girl’s calves.”

She’s still probably a bit bothered by it but I think she realizes that’s the coach not husband talking, lol

None of my female clients want me to program any calf work as well

I've got the legs of a chicken. It's genetic. A strong wind can pretty much knock me down. lol.

Why a moose? Why not Smokey?

A hunting dog hunting recruits would make too much sense, am I right? ;)

That said, my guess is that they'd have to be careful with Smokey or any dog that looks too much like him or they might run up against license fees they'd rather not have to pay on a simple tee shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back