Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to add, don't be fooled by newer construction. The biggest draw for termites is builders burying scrap wood when they backfill.
And probably half of all leaks are a result of a mistake when the roofing is being applied originally.

7 months, 7 years or 7 decades old, water and insects are indifferent.

I am on my 5th house. I have built a lot of equity over the years by buying and over time that I am there by upgrading the house. Like a home that was building in 72. It was cut up like a 70 home made the rooms and kitchen look smaller. I knocked down walls to open it up. Put hardwoods down, rearrange the kitchen to make it bigger and laid down tile. Made doorways a couple of feet wider going in and out of kitchen and dining room/living room. Fresh paint through out the house. Upgrade the landscape outside and add beautiful flowers and plants. Every home that I have done this to not only sold fast but made a really good profit on the house. Most houses are bought and just lived in over the years with hardly any upgrades made if any. I did most the work hiring just for things I didn't know how to do like putting down hardwoods and putting up new walls. That is just one example and not all homes I bought were that old but that one was a well built home in an established neighborhood that people really wanted to live in.

Last edited:
Have my home insurance with Farm Bureau, good price and good service.

I have Hanover. My house is 2,600 sqft and 1,6 acres. I pay $406 home insurance. The thing I learned about insurance haven worked in an independent insurance company is that Farm Bureau can't be beat in zone 9 which is rural and Farming areas. The closer you get to city the harder they have hanging with other insurance companies just as they can't compete with Farm Bureau in rural areas. Its what Farm Bureau specializes in. Not saying Farm Bureau isn't good at all just saying how they specialize in different areas.

WTH, people?! I missed the whole day and caught up in 7 minutes. You all seriously need to step up your game.
I've just been able to read a bit here and there. I learned Coke can kill you if the Coronavirus doesn't, but Bass is safe in a shelter with Coke Zero. Anything else?

i think biggest thing is Cochran does not want to be strength coach anymore. Any coach can motivate who wants to do so. That is not against the rules.

Yeah, I could see that... but not what I was pointing out.
I wasn't one that said he was going to coach S&C.

My point was if he doesn't, it'll be for a reason like you just gave. But it won't be because of the rule everyone kept bringing up. There's no way it can be enforced.

I hate everything about my body except for being tall and not obese

Catbone..I know it’s the offseason and I hate it myself but damn buddy..you’re at a all time low being hard on yourself just to pass time😂😭 lets be more positive this year in 2020 and predict a undefeated national title season this year for the Vols with JG on the bench!...what do ya say pal👀🤜🏽🤛🏽

Yeah, I could see that... but not what I was pointing out.
I wasn't one that said he was going to coach S&C.

My point was if he doesn't, it'll be for a reason like you just gave. But it won't be because of the rule everyone kept bringing up. There's no way it can be enforced.

Was just making a comment. Not inferring anything about your post.

Reactions: chargervol

“Georgia football senior defensive lineman Devonte Wyatt was arrested at 11:35 p.m. on Tuesday night by the Clarke County Sheriff’s Office on charges of criminal trespass, damage to property and family violence.

The Athens-Clarke County jail booking report indicated the charges are of the misdemeanor variety, and Wyatt remained incarcerated at the time of this writing.”

Reactions: rekinhavoc

“Georgia football senior defensive lineman Devonte Wyatt was arrested at 11:35 p.m. on Tuesday night by the Clarke County Sheriff’s Office on charges of criminal trespass, damage to property and family violence.

The Athens-Clarke County jail booking report indicated the charges are of the misdemeanor variety, and Wyatt remained incarcerated at the time of this writing.”

same Georgia, different year.

Will suspended for first two spring practices then business as normal.

I have Hanover. My house is 2,600 sqft and 1,6 acres. I pay $406 home insurance. The thing I learned about insurance haven worked in an independent insurance company is that Farm Bureau can't be beat in zone 9 which is rural and Farming areas. The closer you get to city the harder they have hanging with other insurance companies just as they can't compete with Farm Bureau in rural areas. Its what Farm Bureau specializes in. Not saying Farm Bureau isn't good at all just saying how they specialize in different areas.
Yep, each company identifies their niche, target markets where they can undercut their competition. Then they wait for the losses to come in and hope their bet worked.

Reactions: Orange Studs
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back