Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big difference is that as a position coach Cochran will not be allowed to have constant contact with the team during the off-season like you could a strength and conditioning coach.
I hear you but I still think as of now this is a big problem for us. Time will tell but that dude isn’t going to do anything but help Georgia. How much? We will see. Like someone said they can’t possibly be recruiting any better so development is key. Cochran has certainly made his living developing players and that knowledge just landed in Athens.

I can somewhat let that one slide a bit, cause it's a rumored coaching hire and sure share your opinion. And hell I'm even fine with a simple "I don't like the guy"

But the way he seems to go after actual players is ridiculous. Considering the way he crowds them during the interviews he should really be more vocal in hyping them.

I wanna knock that jerking jiminy in his freaking pusser

Cochran to UGA seems more about hurting bama than it is helping UGa. UGA wasn’t having a strength and conditioning or recruiting problem. So really the room to improve is minimal. From a locker room and hype perspective it could be big impact at UGA. No idea coaching wise. It’s a big pr move but it’s really just adding to a strength they already had

Cochran to UGA seems more about hurting bama than it is helping UGa. UGA wasn’t having a strength and conditioning or recruiting problem. So really the room to improve is minimal. From a locker room and hype perspective it could be big impact at UGA. No idea coaching wise. It’s a big pr move but it’s really just adding to a strength they already had
They lost some intensity with Pittman’s departure that Luke just can’t replace. This guy’s a legend in that department.

Jimminy Hymen was running JJ down this morning on 104.5 in Nashville. Basically saying he was going to run a 4.7 40 and that his discipline issues would cost him in the interview process. He did say he had improved in this area until he stepped on the Vandy player's head. I wanted to reach through the radio and punch him in the neck.
That is merely what he hopes happens.

Apparently Kirby Smart has a better football mind than Nick Saban. Cochran was at Bama over 10 years, and Saban didn't feel compelled to offer him an on field coaching role. But according to the resident UGA Vol fans, this hire is a game changer for UGA.
I don't know how he'll do as a on the field coach but as far as S&C if that was his position it woulda been a changer for them. He is one of the best in my opinion. I know us VOL fans was droolin when rumors was swirling that Pruitt was bringing him to Knoxville.

No offense to American soccer, I'm a pretty big USA supporter come CONCACAF and World Cup time, but English Premier League is about the only soccer I watch otherwise
MLS is garbage for the most part. But it is getting better. But the quality is way different. I only watched it a little bit until Atlanta got a team. Now I’m all in. The games are a lot of fun. I would recommend going to one to anyone who wants to try an MLS game. They are way more fun than the falcons or hawks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back