Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Just wait for it to hit central America and Mexico. All of you liberals that want open borders might think otherwise once a member of your family gets this virus thanks to an illegal immigrant.
Possibility of a lot of dead folks around San Fran, L.A. , etc.

Reactions: AM64
There is no stopping this virus. It's going to work it's way around the world until it gets defeated by peoples own immune systems. Even though I'm older, I bet my immune system is stronger than most peoples are. I didn't wash my hands every ten minutes, I drank out of a green water hose and a public fountain, my drinking water comes out of the tap. People can go on and on about what is better for themselves, but going outside and camping and playing and hiking exposes people to things the video game generation never sees.

Just wait for it to hit central America and Mexico. All of you liberals that want open borders might think otherwise once a member of your family gets this virus thanks to an illegal immigrant.

So you say in one post there is no stopping it, it's going to spread regardless. Then in another later post you attempt to turn it into an immigration, border wall, political argument.

That's stupid. Go watch some tv if you need entertainment.

Reactions: barrylee
I'll come visit your burning ceremony.

Kinda like Sam McGee

Till I came to the marge of Lake Lebarge, and a derelict there lay;
It was jammed in the ice, but I saw in a trice it was called the "Alice May."
And I looked at it, and I thought a bit, and I looked at my frozen chum;
Then "Here," said I, with a sudden cry, "is my cre-ma-tor-eum."

Some planks I tore from the cabin floor, and I lit the boiler fire;
Some coal I found that was lying around, and I heaped the fuel higher;
The flames just soared, and the furnace roared—such a blaze you seldom see;
And I burrowed a hole in the glowing coal, and I stuffed in Sam McGee.

Then I made a hike, for I didn't like to hear him sizzle so;
And the heavens scowled, and the huskies howled, and the wind began to blow.
It was icy cold, but the hot sweat rolled down my cheeks, and I don't know why;
And the greasy smoke in an inky cloak went streaking down the sky.

I do not know how long in the snow I wrestled with grisly fear;
But the stars came out and they danced about ere again I ventured near;
I was sick with dread, but I bravely said: "I'll just take a peep inside.
I guess he's cooked, and it's time I looked"; ... then the door I opened wide.

And there sat Sam, looking cool and calm, in the heart of the furnace roar;
And he wore a smile you could see a mile, and he said: "Please close that door.
It's fine in here, but I greatly fear you'll let in the cold and storm—
Since I left Plumtree, down in Tennessee, it's the first time I've been warm."

So you say in one post there is no stopping it, it's going to spread regardless. Then in another later post you attempt to turn it into an immigration, border wall, political argument.

That's stupid. Go watch some tv if you need entertainment.
Enjoy it as it migrates across the country. I'll bet money it show up on the southern border first.

Reactions: AM64
That’s ominous sounding. Is this a matter of national security?

Probably some is where it relates to military preparedness, and some is but shouldn't be when it relates to general unpreparedness - wouldn't want to admit how little we're getting for our taxes or start a panic.

However, I'm going with how they plan to protect congress and screw the rest of us and realizing it won't play well in flyover country.

Reactions: davethevol
The sidewalk poopers have built up an immunity, the walking dead are going to be the limp wristed baby hands people.

Yeah, but those charts say millennials will be fine and we're screwed. On the other hand when it comes to what we need, we've got guns and know how to use them. (ZZ Top for 72)

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Why not post the statement in it's entirety?

Harvard University epidemiologist Marc Lipsitch is predicting the coronavirus "will ultimately not be containable" and, within a year, will infect somewhere between 40 and 70 percent of humanity, The Atlantic reports. But don't be too alarmed. Many of those people, Lipsitch clarifies, won't have severe illnesses or even show symptoms at all, which is already the case for many people who have tested positive for the virus.

If his prediction is true, and this thing has a 2% death rate, that’s damn near 100 million deaths world wide.

If they resort to the cremation of 100M to help with the spread, that's really going to upset the climate change folks. And it would be truly man made, too.

VN Store

Back