LOUDEST College Football stadium voting -OSU?

Any other team besides Tennessee.......???

source.gif

I don’t think they can catch us but we’ve gone from 75% down to 68% in the last few hours.

Updated standings....
LSU is now leading Georgia
Tennessee is still leading VA Tech by a large margin.
About 3 hours left to vote.

1A71785C-89FB-4C4A-91DF-B4723AD55EEC.jpeg

Neyland hands down when Vols are having good years. I don't know if we provoke earthquakes as I'm not sure any attempt has been made to measure that. But I wager the Tennessee river ripples when we're rocking Neyland.

Reactions: feathersax
This is like survivor. Has nothing to do with actual surviving. THis has nothing to do with actually defining measurable decibel levels. It is a vote. Not at all based in reality.

Reactions: tbh and feathersax
Weird poll. Like asking people what school has the most students.

Get a dB meter and go find out.

Weird poll. Like asking people what school has the most students.

Get a dB meter and go find out.
I don't think DB meters are terribly honest. Or perhaps the people giving the numbers aren't. For instance the chiefs claim something up in the 130's as their loudest. This season during the playoffs the loudest that I saw it reported at was something in 110's. I don't know how you could reasonably explain that discrepancy in volume given that those playoff games were really some of their most important games in history. Essentially I think they've inflated the numbers they've recorded. Arrowhead is still loud but I think they've been a bit dishonest with their numbers. I have the same suspicion for Oregon and Clemson. They give numbers that are a good 20 Decibels louder than Neyland, the Swamp, Happy Valley, Kyle Field. And I just don't buy that they're could be such a gap in volume. I'm not saying it's impossible for them to have the record but I'd say the numbers they report are highly improbable. I think they either measuring in a different manner or are simply falsifying their numbers.

Key word in my post, "sustained." I did not say the Cotton Bowl on the 2nd Saturday in October was louder. I said that the sustained loudness; i.e., 43K yelling always regardless of who has the ball, is unique. Again, Neyland was the loudest stadium I've been in for a game.

VN Store

Back