Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. My aunt lives in Knoxville and talks about how much she likes Hymens. It may be the one thing about UT Football that she and I disagree about.

Maybe he's a sweet guy and compliments her cooking often at the Church events...but when it comes to sports I feel like without someone feeding him information (stats) for the major 3 (football/baseketball/baseball) he's completely lost. He knows golf and tennis, but man his football/basketball takes are bad.

Jimminy is an idiot, I don't know wtf his axe to grind with Jennings is about either.

Sure was making an IG video blasting you're (at the time) coaching staff worth it because you wasn't allowed to play in one game? Absolutely not, but if that's the worse the guy has done then who cares? Not even going to talk about the Vandy thing cause that to me was just a fired up moment and the dude he blasted was instigating things from the bottom.

I've heard Hymen praise players with far worse character issues. (like Bowden from Kentucky for example) that dude was on video throwing sucker punches AND shoving his own coaches but whatever.

He is definitely an axe grinder, to the point of unprofessionalism.

Example: there were some rumors that Kiffin (or maybe Dooley) was going to bring in Rodney Garner. Hyams was openly campaigning against the move on SportsTalk. One of the callers pushed him pretty hard on it, and he basically admitted he didn’t want him here based on a personal beef between the two of them.

Now, I’m no fan of Garner either, but if you’re a sports commentator advocating against a hiring, it should be on sports-related (or at least public) grounds.

I’ve only had Salsarita’s and Chipotle but take Salsarita’s every day.

We have Moe’s up here now and I’ve never tried it. Some of y’all got me thinking on it wiTh your rankings now.

Ever try Cabo Fresh? We just got one and haven’t tried it

Not had Cabo Fresh. I love Moe's, part of what makes them so good for me is their Queso & their in-house hot sauce. They have a wider variety of toppings too, the biggest weakness of Chipotle (that and price). Chipotle has amazing guacamole, but it's outrageous what they charge.

Really Moe's is my favorite BUT there's only one anywhere near by and it's in Turkey Creek, thus Dos Bros which I can access far easier got the bump.

Maybe he's a sweet guy and compliments her cooking often at the Church events...but when it comes to sports I feel like without someone feeding him information (stats) for the major 3 (football/baseketball/baseball) he's completely lost. He knows golf and tennis, but man his football/basketball takes are bad.

I agree, he is lost in the sauce.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
He is definitely an axe grinder, to the point of unprofessionalism.

Example: there were some rumors that Kiffin (or maybe Dooley) was going to bring in Rodney Garner. Hyams was openly campaigning against the move on SportsTalk. One of the callers pushed him pretty hard on it, and he basically admitted he didn’t want him here based on a personal beef between the two of them.

Now, I’m no fan of Garner either, but if you’re a sports commentator advocating against a hiring, it should be on sports-related (or at least public) grounds.

I can somewhat let that one slide a bit, cause it's a rumored coaching hire and sure share your opinion. And hell I'm even fine with a simple "I don't like the guy"

But the way he seems to go after actual players is ridiculous. Considering the way he crowds them during the interviews he should really be more vocal in hyping them.

I can somewhat let that one slide a bit, cause it's a rumored coaching hire and sure share your opinion. And hell I'm even fine with a simple "I don't like the guy"

But the way he seems to go after actual players is ridiculous. Considering the way he crowds them during the interviews he should really be more vocal in hyping them.

Maybe JJ told him he needed to respect his personal space more during interviews and Jimminy took offense. Sounds petty, but I wouldn't put it past him.

chipotle is the worst mexican food ever made. it is tasteless and viturally inedible, especially if they serve it with a side of e coli which they frequently do.

I don't disagree with you, I had just never seen them even in the same conversation with Taco Bell. TB uses the lowest grade "beef" that they can get away with in their food. It is truly awful and should never be consumed.

Not had Cabo Fresh. I love Moe's, part of what makes them so good for me is their Queso & their in-house hot sauce. They have a wider variety of toppings too, the biggest weakness of Chipotle (that and price). Chipotle has amazing guacamole, but it's outrageous what they charge.

Really Moe's is my favorite BUT there's only one anywhere near by and it's in Turkey Creek, thus Dos Bros which I can access far easier got the bump.
Agree on Chipotle comments

Wife and I ate there, no sodas, over $20. She got the guacamole. You can get 2-3 avocados for that price

chipotle is the worst mexican food ever made. it is tasteless and viturally inedible, especially if they serve it with a side of e coli which they frequently do.

Chipotle got a cult following, that's about it.

I like their hot salsa & guac, but the chips are overrated and the meats are as you said pretty tasteless. The lack of toppings (last time I think it was just lettuce, cheese & sour cream) with their high prices are really the most disappointing part.

s-l400.jpg

I hear this place is addictive, and they have special offers you can't refuse!

giphy.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back