Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. VANDERBILT

I’ll take a win anytime any day, but this shouldn’t have been this difficult on your own floor. I hope something clicks sometime soon

This is my take on this team. I believe the job Kellie has done with this team winning your 18th game very tough and good job we our very average talent wise. Yes we have some good players but overall weakest roster since Pat started growing Lady Vols brand.

Reactions: Memvol44
You shoot 35 percent you have to do a lot of other things right to win. I've never seen Davis shoot worse. I've never seen so many shots in and out. Overall an excellent effort except for very bad day shooting. First time in a while that we out shot our opponent by 14 shots even if we only made 27 of 76 attempts.

Well, what was an ugly loss last season was an ugly win this season.

I think the two individuals who called the game on ESPN2 should be ashamed. What happened to objectively calling a basketball game? They essentially sat there and trashed Tennessee for two hours.

Well, what was an ugly loss last season was an ugly win this season.

I think the two individuals who called the game on ESPN2 should be ashamed. What happened to objectively calling a basketball game? They essentially sat there and trashed Tennessee for two hours.
I wanted to stuff a rag in that lady announcers face. She was annoying as hell and when did Charlie Crème become god?

Lou,Jazz,McCoy needs to give more on the offensive end, Key will give you a little but make up for it on the defensive end

Really we just need everyone to show up all at once. We can’t have people taking a night off here and there. Everyone has to come to play and play as a team. I was excited by the way Horston played. She had a few more nice moves in the second half I thought she was fouled on.

Lou,Jazz,McCoy needs to give more on the offensive end, Key will give you a little but make up for it on the defensive end
I still think Key can be a dominant player up to her how hard she wants to work in the off season. McCoy just a player that can fill in for you a few minutes she is never going to bring much offense. Jazz is as inconsistent an offensive player as you will ever see. Lou was front rimming everything today if she only make two or three of those not such a tough game.

I wanted to stuff a rag in that lady announcers face. She was annoying as hell and when did Charlie Crème become god?

He’s just a basketball gossip. I don’t understand why he is given a segment year after year. The target for women’s college basketball should be young women and girls.

Basketball is particularly popular with minorities. What 15yo girl what’s to listen to some odd 50yo white man talk about women’s basketball? Get some people in there who they will identify with!! It’s not that hard.

I bet Kellie is thinking off season I'm looking for some shooters.

She should be. Rennie is actually a really nice shooter, her foot speed is just a liability.

I heard something about Robertson and Llanusa leaving Oklahoma. Either of them would be an excellent addition. Especially Robertson, she can flat shoot the ball. Her former assistant, Jackie Stiles, is on their staff. That could either be good or bad.

Really we just need everyone to show up all at once. We can’t have people taking a night off here and there. Everyone has to come to play and play as a team. I was excited by the way Horston played. She had a few more nice moves in the second half I thought she was fouled on.
I thought the offense as far as movement and getting good looks was fine. The shots were all over the place never seen so many near misses and so many terrible misses that close to the basket.

We just need to play as a cohesive unit and find some consistency night after night. Players will have an off day, but this should never be as some take a day or so off. As said, I like how hard Burrell plays and wish we had the effort from all like this. Just my opinion!

VN Store

Back