'21 AL SDE William Whitlow Jr

With an SEC offer already on the table before the season, Whitlow Jr. made it clear why he was getting attention from college programs and he showed there is likely more on the way. He racked up 78 tackles, including 39 for a loss and eight sacks, seven pass deflections, a blocked punt and three forced fumbles. “He’s just a special athlete,” Stanhope coach Brian Bradford said. “He’s got a long future in this game if he wants it. He’s the quickest player off the ball I have ever seen plus the power on top of that. You have to game plan against him because you can’t block him one-on-one.”
2019 All-Elmore County Defense: Stanhope Elmore leads the way with five first-team players

The First Big Offer sometimes pays dividends down the road. Even in today’s climate with the 25 Scholarship Limit a Coach like Pruitt can spit that potential of two years down the road. Not to say others cannot but I like this guy like I do Reginald Perry from the 20 class. I ( JMO) Do Not expect all Freshmen to come in and contribute from day one. Pruitt is developing depth to where our program can take a year to get some of these young recruits SEC ready.

The First Big Offer sometimes pays dividends down the road. Even in today’s climate with the 25 Scholarship Limit a Coach like Pruitt can spit that potential of two years down the road. Not to say others cannot but I like this guy like I do Reginald Perry from the 20 class. I ( JMO) Do Not expect all Freshmen to come in and contribute from day one. Pruitt is developing depth to where our program can take a year to get some of these young recruits SEC ready.

This ☝🏼 Pruitt is building a program for future success. Others in the past was tryin to bring in players that needed development but had to play immediately to try to secure their own future by winning now. Didn't work out so well. I'm excited for the future and hope that we can be back in top. I promise I will not take it for granted this time around and I'll enjoy each and every moment more than before.

VN Store

Back