Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t mind me asking what kind of health issues are you dealing with? From your posts I could tell something was going on just couldn’t put the puzzle together and if you do mind just say ain’t none of your dang business 😂

Here ya go. Can't quote from the old thread, just scroll down to my post on the page.
Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

And if you're ever bored and want to see the best in humanity, read thru this and you'll never look at any of these morans the same way again.
Seriously, you've got no idea how good these people really are.

Help for Chargervol (GoFundMe)

My cousin is treated like the world's biggest junkie even though she has chronic pancreatitis that sends her to the ER often and has had the whipple surgery. If she can take the pain meds at the beginning of an attack it can sometimes stop it, but she can't keep enough on hand in a months time to keep from frequent ER trips and hospitalizations. She has had to have all her teeth pulled at 48 because of throwing up so much. Then because of the dentist giving her a prescription for pain meds on top her her regular doctor and ER doctors at Manchester and Vanderbilt, she was put on a list that resulted in her doctor having to write a letter explaining about the teeth and ER doctors before she could get anymore meds. Meanwhile, all the junkies have as many as they want.

If people could see both sides of what's happening instead of only the side TV shows them...
I don't believe they'd stand for it.

My Doc verified everything but once it was documented, he really went to bat for me. And trust me, even good Drs are taking a lot of heat. One reason I'm still here. A lesser Dr and...

If people could see both sides of what's happening instead of only the side TV shows them...
I don't believe they'd stand for it.

My Doc verified everything but once it was documented, he really went to bat for me. And trust me, even good Drs are taking a lot of heat. One reason I'm still here. A lesser Dr and...
I'm glad you have a good doctor! Her doctor tells her his hands are tied, and he can't do any more for her than is allowed. If anyone saw what she goes through, they would be willing to help her in any way possible....EDIT...he did help with the doctor shopping accusations, but she was terrified he might not.

It's unfortunate because they're ignoring the real issue, addiction in this country.

There's nothing evil about pain relievers, they've just been the in thing recently. They'll fight this till it's gone and then we'll move to the next whatever.
Just like we've done for decades. Coke, crack, heroin, meth..and so on. Battle each one but never the real cause.

And if real people in pain get steamrolled in the process, oh well.
I think part of what exacerbated the situation was the pain clinics that started cropping up all over the place. Most were legit but the ones that catered to addicts and immoral people got all the press and fomented the bad reputation for people who legitimately need the medicine to function day to day.

My cousin is treated like the world's biggest junkie even though she has chronic pancreatitis that sends her to the ER often and has had the whipple surgery. If she can take the pain meds at the beginning of an attack it can sometimes stop it, but she can't keep enough on hand in a months time to keep from frequent ER trips and hospitalizations. She has had to have all her teeth pulled at 48 because of throwing up so much. Then because of the dentist giving her a prescription for pain meds on top her her regular doctor and ER doctors at Manchester and Vanderbilt, she was put on a list that resulted in her doctor having to write a letter explaining about the teeth and ER doctors before she could get anymore meds. Meanwhile, all the junkies have as many as they want.

Oh and SaS, my offer will always stand if there's any info or experience that I can share.

I know exactly what she's feeling. The sudden pulses of pain causes the muscles around the pancreas to contract. Every contraction causes a reaction in the pancreas and it becomes a continuously worsening cycle. Stopping the pain immediately can change everything.

I waited way too long because of the fear mongering on TV. Once I self educated and jumped thru all the hoops, I could've kicked my own arse for waiting.
I know there are people that are easily addicted and they suffer, would never suggest otherwise. But there's a hell of a lot suffering that are like me and has no ill effects at all.

I think part of what exacerbated the situation was the pain clinics that started cropping up all over the place. Most were legit but the ones that catered to addicts and immoral people got all the press and fomented the bad reputation for people who legitimately need the medicine to function day to day.

Definitely. Most of those medications have been around since late 18, early 19 hundreds. Were always considered a good thing until some legalized criminals found a way to exploit them and prey on people that were susceptible.

And now every news anchor, talk show host and politician is going ride that mutha till it's dead. And to hell with any real cases of suffering in their path.

hope you got one good last lay

She’s going to have a bunch of navy fly boy pilots on long trips staying in hotels with her who will be hitting on her. She will be lonely. Well, good luck.
My Goodness, give the dude a break.

@Catbone it will work out somehow. If she's the one, you all will find a way. If she's not, then at least it was fun while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back