Butch Jones got a promotion

He’ll still be shining his Daddy’s dancing shoes.
GEiRyA4.gif

I think if he could get a P5 or G5 job he would take it. No one in the 10 conferences wants him. I think its about that simple.

Saban keeps him on staff because it sticks it to a rival.
Agree with first part, not the second.
No way Nick would keep him to “stick it” to Tennessee. And how does Butch being at Bama hurt UT anyway? Money? Not really. And if he’s such a crappy coach, then I’m glad he’s at Bama. Can’t help them if he sucks.

I hope he stays there the rest of his career.
Why? Why not just not worry about him if you think he's a bad coach? Why wouldn't it be ok if he improved and became a good coach? If he's bad and goes somewhere else to head coach, wouldn't you want to play that team?

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
It’s worth the money since he is no longer our HC. We should have paid him more sooner to not be our HC.

There seems to have been a lot going on while he was our HC that wasn’t right.

Butch now gets to cup Saban's balls when it gets cold during the early spring practices. Also granted one play call per game.

Butch became a Bama cigar smoker, & now he's cleaning butt cans in Tuscaloosa.

Attachments

• Toilet humor2.jpg
    Toilet humor2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Boca Vol
I feel sorry for Butch in one way...he’s going to look back at these years (years he doesn’t have to waste) and regret trading his passion for coaching for $$$ out of spite.

I truly believe the hate has a hold of him.

Just let it go. Go find a job you love doing and love your family. Hanging on to so much hate for UT will destroy him.
Hes nothing but a con man and deserves nothing more than a high school PE teaching position. Not even sure I'd wish that on students.

Reactions: T_Vol376
He no longer an associate. He is now assistant to the manager....

Woman on training staff: Oh, I haven't seen you around before. What do you do?

Butch (trying to impress her): I'm the Assistant Head Coach.

Saban (leans in to correct): Assistant TO the Head Coach

Butch (less enthusiastically): Assistant to the Head Coach

I could not care less. we will eventually be done with his buyout and thats all i think about regarding butch. let karma do it's thing just means another year without bama winning a NC.

He doesn't need to work that hard and still getting paid by UT. After this year he'll stop getting paid by Vols and finally have to get a real coaching job. He'll get hired somewhere. A mid major team that will be lured by his recruiting and his history as sec head coach and 3 years w Saban.

VN Store

Back