Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. #22/25 ARKANSAS

Not a big deal anymore to beat Tennessee- it’s crazy how far we have fallen. It’s hard to believe that there’s now 5 or 6 better teams than Tennessee now in just the SEC alone. Everyone of those programs have upgraded their coaching.

Reactions: SandyO
This team lacks talent it's obvious to see
Plenty of talent, that’s not the issue. The lack of any basketball acumen/court awareness is what kills this team. Every single possession is a turnover waiting to happen. Just beyond dumb basketball. Can’t win with 20+ turnovers a game.

Reactions: flint
Just riffing on the word conical (I assumed you meant to say "comical." Thus, triangle, square, etc.

(When explaining it, it looses something in translation).

Just thought we could use a little levity.
Lol. I just checked my post.
Yea, could use a lot of levity right about now.

I give up. This team has raw talent, but the coaching is abysmal. Sloppy play is met with insufferable indifference by Harper. Does the administration not pay her enough to get in SOMEBODY'S face? A player, a ref....Dearstone - somebody.

Oops - turnover number 21....going the other way for a lay-up. Kelly called a TO...and ran her fingers through her hair. Now she means business.

Give me a choice of rooster's and I'm taking Arkansas's.

SOS as last week for the Lady Vols. That means same old $HIT for those who didn't know. No hustle for loose balls ect pretty sad to watch.

Playing zone against a team with shooters all over the floor is profoundly dumb. Pat wouldn’t do that.

21 turnovers. Dear Lord. Woops..22 now. Just so unfortunate. Seems like we hit a 3 and they didn't change the score.

Probably gonna be like the Aggies game where we almost steal it at the end, but still lose.

What a crazy ass game. We did sag and seem to quit at times but somehow kept coming. Down to 6. Probably amount to nothing, but at least we made a run

Aw dang, Rae tryin to out t.o. Jordan! As always, Rae giveth and Rae taketh away

VN Store

Back