Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Newman is going to survive this. NASCAR has really improved safety. However, I don't follow NASCAR much anymore, I prefer Formula 1. Turning, shifting and the fine tuning of their cars by the driver even while going 180 mph+. (The freaking steering wheel cost three to four times what I paid for my house because of all the controls it has on it to allow the driver to change brakes, suspension, etc while driving.) They race in the rain. The G forces in multiple directions are incredibly fatiguing (use to get that in my flying days). Those guys clearly are the best drivers in the world, but you can't drive if you're heavier than 150 lbs because they're fanatics about every ounce of weight. Bucket list item has always been to go to the Monoco Grand Prix. Haas now has a team, but still looking for the right drivers.
Grojean sucks. I like Magnussen. Haas’ car last year was the problem. Yeah before was a great year. Cool to have an American team! Hope they can get back on track this season!

Reactions: WBO
Hahahahahaha.... GOAT.

tenor.gif

I have made it to the 100k like club. I’d like to thank all you guys for agreeing with my posts over 100k times and choosing to hit that like button. I will continue to try my best to bring high quality content to this great website. #blessed #nointerviews
Didn’t like!

When the accuracy % goes up, this offense is going to be a problem for opponents.
Saw a stat that on throws of 15 yards or more jg was on target 62.5% of them. Obviously didn't complete them enough so some were drops or pass breakups. And he definitely had some that were just awful when the wr was wide open. But people exaggerate how bad he is on deep balls.

SIAP, ESPN FPI has us ranked 19th for next season

Too high if JG is still starting. If we want to take the next step it’s time to move on.

If Bailey at least looks decent during the O&W game fans are going to be fired up. Expectations for QB play are not high among Vol fans right now because what we’ve witnessed the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back