Republican Jim Jordan Accused of Covering Up Sexual Abuse

Look here, bucko, I said that you simply need to look in the mirror. Everyone who identifies as a liberal or conservative will see the news, and pay attention accordingly with rose shaded glasses. If you honestly think you go after Republican scandals as much as Dem scandals, then I honestly believe you think that, but your perception isn't destined to be factual.

It's not so much a slight as a statement of fact. You identify as a conservative. You are going to be drawn to conservative echo chambers and think tanks. You will be more prepared to jump on a Dem scandal. It's just part of having a set of opinions.

Prime example? You took 6 generalized words of mine as lying and taking up for my "leftie friends."

Proves my point. No need to get so defensive about it.
So why did you first quote my response to what mick said that was false? You haven't uttered a word about his claim, but got defensive of me responding to him. I'm not mad, just don't be a hypocrite. I expect the same big speech to what mick said which was false, and only said because of his left leaning echo chamber. I said your buddies because you didn't dare respond to his lie, you jumped me for calling him out for it.

Reactions: volfanjustin
So why did you first quote my response to what mick said that was false? You haven't uttered a word about his claim, but got defensive of me responding to him. I'm not mad, just don't be a hypocrite. I expect the same big speech to what mick said which was false, and only said because of his left leaning echo chamber. I said your buddies because you didn't dare respond to his lie, you jumped me for calling him out for it.

Because you specifically addressed selective criticism.

This forum is a Republican echo chamber. It's silly to think that it's remotely balanced.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
"A professional referee says in a lawsuit filed Thursday that disgraced doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match at Ohio State University, and that he reported the encounter directly to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who was then the assistant coach."

"John Doe 42 is the second person to say he told Jordan directly about either being approached or molested by Strauss, who was found by independent investigators to have sexually abused 177 male students over two decades."

Second man accuses Rep. Jim Jordan of ignoring OSU abuse

50 lb baby found in Africa.

Coug, these were male wrestlers we are talking about. So if my son was repeatedly molested by a doctor when he was 18, I’d have smacked him up side the head.

Even more devious that it was a doctor because most people typically have trust in their doctors.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Did I read one of the accusations was by a 18 yo male who stated the doctor/Trainer masturbated in front of him while in the shower?
I dont know what the rest of you men in here would have done when you were 18 but me personally I would have walked over to the perv and smacked his face off of his face and walked out.
I would immediately tell every teammate, coach and anyone else using the locker room and shower what the perv was doing.
I imagine the DR would soon be looking to move to a new job in another town.

Reactions: tennvols77
Maybe the wrestlers should have pushed the issue 25 years ago when the doctor that had to check their balls for a sprained thumb was naked in their shower room.

If you were forcibly (presumably so) sodomized by someone and only you two knew about it, would you tell anyone? For the sake of the topic, humor me.

Maybe I'd wait 25 years until I could use it against a 3rd party that wasn't there either.

Why wait 25? If it's politically driven, they could have started going after JJ 13 years ago when he entered office.

Is anybody on the wrestling team stepping up and saying none of this happened? Given that the sport is wrestling, there has got to be some conservatives in the bunch to refute it, right? IDK. I'm seriously asking, playing catch up on this topic.

You are so brave, woke, and stunning.

Dude, I asked you a simple question that required a simple answer. You failed to deliver. I admitted my mistake in asking that question having known you somehow knew everything that happened in the OP despite, you know, actually not.

Don't ****ing gaslight me. Lol.

Dude, I asked you a simple question that required a simple answer. You failed to deliver. I admitted my mistake in asking that question having known you somehow knew everything that happened in the OP despite, you know, actually not.

Don't ****ing gaslight me. Lol.

I answered. You didn't like it. Now say "OK Boomer" and go hide in your safe place.

You didn't answer. You sidestepped it like a coward 😂😂😂

You also just said something a useless boomer would say after inb4'ing an "OK boomer."

****ing rich! Thanks for the laugh.

You asked a stupid hypothetical question. I answered it anyway. Now your feelings are hurt.

VN Store

Back