'21 GA S Khari Gee (Notre Dame transfer)

I believe my father's family is of British descent.

Do you pronounce it like gee golly or more like geese. My grandfather was a respected doctor in the morning the Knoxville are, head of psychiatry for UT. He pronounced it with the hard G sound.

Do you pronounce it like gee golly or more like geese. My grandfather was a respected doctor in the morning the Knoxville are, head of psychiatry for UT. He pronounced it with the hard G sound.
I guess I'll be that guy. Re-read your post. It makes absolutely no sense. First off, it's golly gee. Secondly...your Grandfather was a respected doctor "IN THE MORNING" in the Knoxville are (area) as the Head of Psychiatry for UT? Did he suck after 12:00 pm?

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol
I guess I'll be that guy. Re-read your post. It makes absolutely no sense. First off, it's golly gee. Secondly...your Grandfather was a respected doctor "IN THE MORNING" in the Knoxville are (area) as the Head of Psychiatry for UT? Did he suck after 12:00 pm?

Lol, ya cranky ok bastage! The morning part was a sudden case of my phone having tourettes...happens all the time but I usually catch or edit.

Golly gee, gee golly...who gives a damn. I've heard it both ways but I'll defer to your expertise on sayings from 3/4 of a century ago.

Mine is pronounced with a soft “g” like golly gee. I was told that the hard “g” sound originated in France and not England.

Mine is pronounced with a soft “g” like golly gee. I was told that the hard “g” sound originated in France and not England.

Interesting. My family's might have been a derivitive of McGee or Magee. My uncle has a family tree book going back to a Silas Gee in the 1600s and the coat of arms. Genealogy is fascinating stuff.

Former high school teammate of Christian Harrison.

images

A long shot, but he would really be a nice addition.
I'd go all in on him.....

VN Store

Back