Republican Jim Jordan Accused of Covering Up Sexual Abuse

Why does it have to be males? You're acting like they got held down and butt****ed. I'm talking about doctors using their position of power and authority to trick naive youth into letting them touch them.

Did you ever get a physical for sports? I had no idea what it entailed the first time I went in at age 15. Doctor asks me to drop my pants. I do it without an explanation. He checks for a hernia. I just went with it. Why did I do that? If the doctor had grabbed a handful, would I know he was over-stepping? No chance. I talked to my Dad about everything after the fact. Turned out it was all above board. I'm glad I was able to have that conversation with my Dad without thinking I might get smacked for being a victim.

I'm not talking about minors, men with diminished physical/mental capabilities or females , I'm talking about healthy male adult college athletes.

If they felt uncomfortable with with the DR did to them they should have spoken up. If you were a victim after 18 you needed to be smacked for either being too dumb to know you were violated or too big of a sissy to do anything about it.

I'm not talking about minors, men with diminished physical/mental capabilities or females , I'm talking about healthy male adult college athletes.

If they felt uncomfortable with with the DR did to them they should have spoken up. If you were a victim after 18 you needed to be smacked for either being too dumb to know you were violated or too big of a sissy to do anything about it.

You're acting like there is a meaningful difference in the naivete of a 15 YO and 18 YO in this situation. I don't think that there is.

They're saying they did speak up, BTW. That's the point of the thread.

Let me just clarify that I think @Hog was speaking in hyperbolic jest when he said he would hypothetically hit his kid, and I was responding hyperbolically saying that hog is a bad father. Tho I am at complete odds with his sentiment, I think he's a good guy and was/is probably a good Dad. I went too far.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Let me just clarify that I think @Hog was speaking in hyperbolic jest when he said he would hypothetically hit his kid, and I was responding hyperbolically saying that hog is a bad father. Tho I am at complete odds with his sentiment, I think he's a good guy and was/is probably a good Dad. I went too far.
Yes you did, and that is exactly why I responded in kind.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Nah I’m a bad dad that beat his kids

Like you? Do you call out Republicans or whitey or Christians? I don't think that you do, but I see you call out liberal hypocrisy with frequency.
Look in the mirror here, joe.
Bullcrap. Either one of you go to any thread that lg or el started about a Republican doing anything like sexual abuse, or a white person killing and if I commented, I condemned it. You want to lie to take up for your leftie friends that's fine, but not on me. I condemn equally in threads if I comment. I'll gladly wait for either of you to post me anywhere saying anything other than condemnation when it was a white petson or Republican.

Bullcrap. Either one of you go to any thread that lg or el started about a Republican doing anything like sexual abuse, or a white person killing and if I commented, I condemned it. You want to lie to take up for your leftie friends that's fine, but not on me. I condemn equally in threads if I comment. I'll gladly wait for either of you to post me anywhere saying anything other than condemnation when it was a white petson or Republican.

Just like in this thread, right? I guess I'll have to take your word for it, and ignore the numerous times where you've deflected from R corruption with how persecuted you are as a white man in a thread that has nothing to do with that.

Not difficult. You jumped on Joe about whether or not he calls out Pubs, or Whitey. I said look at his posts a few back (in this thread).

I have no idea what you're talking about. It's much harder for me to figure out what you might be alluding to than for you to link to it. He's only posted a few times ITT and I can't imagine what you are trying to say with your incredibly vague instructions. Thanks

I have no idea what you're talking about. It's much harder for me to figure out what you might be alluding to than for you to link to it. He's only posted a few times ITT and I can't imagine what you are trying to say with your incredibly vague instructions. Thanks

Wow. "check out his posts above" is vague. lol.

Sorry. I didn't know.

Look here, bucko, I said that you simply need to look in the mirror. Everyone who identifies as a liberal or conservative will see the news, and pay attention accordingly with rose shaded glasses. If you honestly think you go after Republican scandals as much as Dem scandals, then I honestly believe you think that, but your perception isn't destined to be factual.

It's not so much a slight as a statement of fact. You identify as a conservative. You are going to be drawn to conservative echo chambers and think tanks. You will be more prepared to jump on a Dem scandal. It's just part of having a set of opinions.

Prime example? You took 6 generalized words of mine as lying and taking up for my "leftie friends."

Proves my point. No need to get so defensive about it.

Just like in this thread, right? I guess I'll have to take your word for it, and ignore the numerous times where you've deflected from R corruption with how persecuted you are as a white man in a thread that has nothing to do with that.
You quoted me to start where I called out Mick for crying about trumps supreme court pick, accusing him of being a liar, when in fact, Dr Ford was the liar. You and dink come in accusing me of not calling what republicans do wrong, or white people, or Christians. All these other threads about this stuff, myself and many more who lean conservative condemn it. Let it not be a white person, Christian, or Republican, and others will not even comment. You guys seem offended because Mick said something not even pertaining to the topic that was bull, and I responded accordingly.

VN Store

Back