Republican Jim Jordan Accused of Covering Up Sexual Abuse

Coug, these were male wrestlers we are talking about. So if my son was repeatedly molested by a doctor when he was 18, I’d have smacked him up side the head.
The doctor, who committed suicide in 2005, sexually assaulted at least 177 people at the school between 1979 and 1997 according to an investigation commissioned by OSU. You think this is all made up?

Doctor are position of authority. Do you drop your drawers when the doctor tells you? What if he started to do something that didn't seem right? You are a student under scholarship. It's your word against his. So you go and report it to your coach (or Jim Jordan) and they cover it up? But it's their fault? What else were they suppose to do?

The doctor, who committed suicide in 2005, sexually assaulted at least 177 people at the school between 1979 and 1997 according to an investigation commissioned by OSU. You think this is all made up?

Doctor are position of authority. Do you drop your drawers when the doctor tells you? What if he started to do something that didn't seem right? You are a student under scholarship. It's your word against his. So you go and report it to your coach (or Jim Jordan) and they cover it up? But it's their fault? What else were they suppose to do?

Buckle your seat belt the ride is about to get bumpy .

Dr Ford was appointed? It tickles me that you guys only get upset when a Republican, Christian, or a white person is accused of something. That's literally the only time several of you will start a thread, or comment. Wrong is wrong, despite which party the person belongs to, or can be associated with.

So? If it's wrong, it's wrong. You can't deflect away from something terrible by saying the messenger is biased. Stand against evil. If there is hypocrisy, it's not worse than the story.

Reactions: JCP201 and Rifleman
So? If it's wrong, it's wrong. You can't deflect away from something terrible by saying the messenger is biased. Stand against evil. If there is hypocrisy, it's not worse than the story.
I liked Jo Paterno, but then the Sandusky thing came out,. I love my VOLS and a huge fan of Fulmer, but if he was covering up sexual assault, I would not condone that. There are things bigger than sports. (or politics)

This is a no brainer.

I agree 100% the problem is certain messengers in here don't care unless they can blame certain people. That's a fact! These guys completely ignore certain stories, and get all giddy when they can blame whitey, or a Christian. They don't call wrong as wrong except when certain people do something.

I agree 100% the problem is certain messengers in here don't care unless they can blame certain people. That's a fact! These guys completely ignore certain stories, and get all giddy when they can blame whitey, or a Christian. They don't call wrong as wrong except when certain people do something.

Like you? Do you call out Republicans or whitey or Christians? I don't think that you do, but I see you call out liberal hypocrisy with frequency.

Reactions: Rifleman

Look in the mirror here, joe.

Report? Yes it would be reported, no way to hide a black eye, busted lip and in general a good azz beating. A good hard threat by one of the athletes would have probably stopped the guy.

I make no false representations about my double standards, a college male wrestler that is molested allowed it to happen. When my son started driving he had to buy his first vehicle, an old pickup. When my daughter started driving I brought her a low mileage car and when he said something about it my response was "if you break down on the side of the road and get raped it's your fault, if it happened to your sister it's my fault".

Why because this guy is connected to Trump? It's a no brainer regardless of who the President is.

It has nothing to do with Trump. I would feel the same way if Jordan was a Bernie Boy.

He's doing pretty well for having such a crappy one.

I'm sure he's fine. He probably didn't have a doctor try to take advantage of his youth and ignorance. Maybe he got a finger up the butt, and believed he needed a prostate exam but doesn't know he was violated. Maybe he does know and doesn't think he can talk to you about it.

I'm sure he's fine as long as he didn't have a doctor take advantage of his youth and ignorance. Maybe he got a finger up the butt but believed he needed a prostate exam and doesn't know he was violated. Maybe he does know and doesn't think he can talk to you about it.

LOL

I'd say that the wrestlers that were molested needed better fathers.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Coug, these were male wrestlers we are talking about. So if my son was repeatedly molested by a doctor when he was 18, I’d have smacked him up side the head.

I bet the Dr would have slapped your son up side the head without using his hands.

Healthy adult males not in prison? What did they do?

Why does it have to be males? You're acting like they got held down and butt****ed. I'm talking about doctors using their position of power and authority to trick naive youth into letting them touch them.

Did you ever get a physical for sports? I had no idea what it entailed the first time I went in at age 15. Doctor asks me to drop my pants. I do it without an explanation. He checks for a hernia. I just went with it. Why did I do that? If the doctor had grabbed a handful, would I know he was over-stepping? No chance. I talked to my Dad about everything after the fact. Turned out it was all above board. I'm glad I was able to have that conversation with my Dad without thinking I might get smacked for being a victim.

Reactions: luthervol

VN Store

Back