Vol Stories: Trey Smith

He will do big things in the future regardless of how long he decides to play football. He is already beloved by so many Vols but when you pay respect to Peyton you kind of cement your legacy as an all-time favorite. He’s done it the right way and battled through what most people would’ve given up on. That is a life threatening situation he is dealing with and luckily they were able to devise a plan to play with it. We are blessed that he chose to come and stay at UT. I can’t wait to see what he does for his last hurrah.

I look forward to following this young man's journey. Wherever it leads.

Reactions: Element01
For what this young man has accomplished and done for the University of Tennessee, I thought this was a pretty lazy article. I would bet more than half the people on Volnation could have sat down at our computer and written this. If you are going to write a story on someone who will undoubtedly be considered a Vol Legend, talk to his sister, his high school coaches, teammates, and most importantly Pruitt.

Class act all the way.
Friend of mine and I took a tour of Neyland, upon leaving and walking back to the car, I mentioned to him that I was surprised we hadn’t ran into any of the players, since it was a school day. No sooner did I say that, we ran right into Trey Smith. This was before the season his freshman year.. He was in his way to class and if happened so fast I didn’t have time to get my phone out for a pic. All I could do was give him a fist bump 👊
Thus the legend of the fist Bump began.
😂

Reactions: T_Vol376 and ZZ13
Tre Smith is a true class person. His life has been shaped by great upbringing. The comment about stopping by just to see how his sister was is a telling statement about his character. It doesn't matter what life throws at Tre he overcomes it. I don't care what the official criteria is for retiring numbers but I look forward to the day #73 is up there. Vol fans for generations to come should know this guy was a true VFL in every sense.

Eric Berry is my favorite all time vol. With that being said Trey Smith is making a really hard case against EB.... Honestly, I am just glad he choose TN when he could have gone anywhere in the country to play ball. He is from my hometown and wish this man nothing but the best. I got the chance to meet him about 6 - 7 years ago. I immediately looked at him and thought he was the starting left tackle for a pro team. I asked him who he was playing for and he just smiled and said USJ. I said " USJ, good Lord man you look like a pro right now! " he laughed and said " I am a sophomore in high school."

VN Store

Back