Qanon -The Storm

You care to dispute Stanford saying no such quote exists and that no students quotes exists in those yearbooks? Or the fact that the only evidence is no source documents just a photo?
It’s already been proven. Don’t believe it, that’s what they want. Have you not being attention? The left is out to blind you.

But you can't prove she didn't think that. Checkmate?
Obummer has already proved it. We’re in a fight for our lives, and Trump and the right is fighting against the attacks, the violence, and trying to change our country back to where it needs to be.

True. Just look at the new green deal. Taken cows away, will take bacon away, just what they Muslims hate. I guess they hate airplanes as well. Who knows? Go ahead and vote for them, and you’ll be controlled before you even know it.
Let me help you. All the websites you have visited that claim towns in Minnesota are under Sharia law are liars and dbags. Stop believing them and look into it yourself. Everyone of the Dem nominees is not a Muslim. Bernie is crazy but I doubt he wants to eliminate whatever his booze of choice is. So we have gone from Obama is a dirty secrecy Muslim to the entire Dem party are? Good god.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Let me help you. All the websites you have visited that claim towns in Minnesota are under Sharia law are liars and dbags. Stop believing them and look into it yourself. Everyone of the Dem nominees is not a Muslim. Bernie is crazy but I doubt he wants to eliminate whatever his booze of choice is. So we have gone from Obama is a dirty secrecy Muslim to the entire Dem party are? Good god.
Well, you’re wrong. There are pockets that have some sharia law already. Dearborn Michigan has some laws of sharia. Wake up.

LOL OD playin you like a strataverius...

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, you’re wrong. There are pockets that have some sharia law already. Dearborn Michigan has some laws of sharia. Wake up.
No no they don’t. Please show your work so I can destroy it. You do realize if that were a thing that it would be challenged and go to the SC. Which is not exactly sharia law friendly. Use common sense.

How about you quit posting fake news as facts. Like you literally just did about Jarrett. Educate yourself. Just bc it’s on the internet doesnt make it true.

This guy believes the green new deal was ultimately a plot to get rid of Muslim kryptonite, bacon and beef.

I've officially heard it all.

No use engaging him vfh, he's not trainable.

VN Store

Back