Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
From "14 Bold Predictions for the 2020 college football season" by Bud Elliott. Discuss.

Real talk. The teams we beat, were not great, not at all. We also didn't dominate them 'cept the birds.

The games without Bituli, oof but toto wasn't ready then, he is now. Really ready.

But the #1 thing, QBs
I'm not as sold that HB walks straight in ready to takeover. Don't know what's happening with the backups and while there's always hope that the 2nd year Chaney influence works, I would be unwilling to bet actual money on JG. Hate to sound like that but no, not real money.

Tldr
WE GO AS FAR AS QB PLAY TAKES US, PERIOD.

Accept my apologies...

giphy.gif

Real talk. The teams we beat, were not great, not at all. We also didn't dominate them 'cept the birds.

The games without Bituli, oof but toto wasn't ready then, he is now. Really ready.

But the #1 thing, QBs
I'm not as sold that HB walks straight in ready to takeover. Don't know what's happening with the backups and while there's always hope that the 2nd year Chaney influence works, I would be unwilling to bet actual money on JG. Hate to sound like that but no, not real money.

Tldr
Agreed. QB play with a better TD ratio in the red zone. We were horrible in the red zone last year. Hopefully we will be able to execute a swing pass this year.

Last edited:
So let’s recap....

“Shotgun, buckshot”

“Drill a hole and set a trap”

“Shotgun (again) , serpentine pattern”

“Kill it with fire”

“But be careful and check for drugs first”

[Posters offers appraisal on drug value]

[Another poster offers advice on how to cash in while distancing yourself from the law]

“Kill it with fire” (volatil has problems)

“Watch this movie about a psychotic cat who gets bested by a mouse”

“Could be a squirrel or rat”

“No, definitely a bear”
😂
tumblr_n6z8tgbm0m1qedb29o2_400.gif

If all else fails...

But the #1 thing, QBs

Tldr

While I agree with the premise, I also think we need to relax and let Chaney’s second year magic take over.

I too am nervous about JG, but I am utra confident in Chaney. I would say the leash will be short in the spring and if needed, HB will be given full opportunity to take the keys.

Not only have our signals not traveled far by even galactic standards, they have to deal with the inverse square law. In other words, as the signal radiates out, it weakens relative to the amount of space it's now "occupying." We've sent out tight beam transmissions, but even those have to deal with the same thing over the huge distances it will traverse.

Space is big.

And even if there are other civilizations, we have to coexist temporally to communicate. So, not only do we have the distance factor, we have to think about how long a communication-capable civilization will survive.

Time is short.
If I was an "intelligent creator" I would have made sure that intelligent species could never meet up. Distance makes that easy to happen.

I tried fish the first time like you requested and it was just a mess. Fish just falls apart too much... even without pressure. You’d have to pan fry, bake it or grill it and just drizzle the curry

I have only baked or grilled my fish. Healthier that way. I don't know how one could cook fish in an instant pot. I feel like it would come out like an oatmeal and from it sounds it did with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back