Western Illinois @ Tennessee Opening Day Game Thread - 2pm

Vitello says Soularie was held out because he missed a team meeting. Said he handled it well and will be in the lineup tomorrow.

Said Crochet just has soreness. Will be conservative with him. They want to look out for his future and want him at his best for later in the year.

btw I’d almost bet we don’t give up a run all weekend.
They are awful
I agree they aren’t very strong. But I was able to make the game today and sat behind the plate for most of it. Regardless of the opponent, our two pitchers were dealing today. I was impressed with their control and command given it was opening day. More to come tomorrow and Sunday I’m sure!!

extended my opening day by watching Vandy/Mich last night...man, that was a good game...Mich went ahead 4-3 on a T9, two run dinger and Vandy couldn't do anything in their half...there's gonna be some really good ball played this year...:D

PS. let's get another W today...;)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: StarRaider
extended my opening day by watching Vandy/Mich last night...man, that was a good game...Mich went ahead 4-3 on a T9, two run dinger and Vandy couldn't do anything in their half...there's gonna be some really good ball played this year...:D

PS. let's get another W today...;)

GO BIG ORANGE!
that was a heck of a game

VN Store

Back