Qanon -The Storm

New: Title TBD
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV614 Feb 2020 - 11:31:07 AM
📁
re: delayed testimony
1. allow for public dissemination of critical facts [possible unseal(s)-declas] prior to world televised sit down.
Sometimes the necessary forum to update the American public is provided by those same people being investigated for….
Release to change strategy?
Watch what happens next!
Q

I was just listening to the Rush Limbaugh show (his guest host was on) and the host was pretty peeved about this latest news on McCabe. He said nothing is ever going to come, it’s always “wait til the next report or investigation.” He said we are all being played.

Well, unless he’s a cooperating witness then this is the end of all the Q stuff most likely.
No, we have researched from work, this will not be the last of q. When Trump wins for 4 more years, he will be around till the end. In a lot of people’s research, everyone stands with q that when he he said, the wheel of “justice” is very slow. Trust the plan, sit back and watch, and it’s just the beginning.

I was just listening to the Rush Limbaugh show (his guest host was on) and the host was pretty peeved about this latest news on McCabe. He said nothing is ever going to come, it’s always “wait til the next report or investigation.” He said we are all being played.
Sometimes seems that way for sure. If nothing happens before election day, then nothing will IMO.

I think McCabe will be the guy to expose Obama and Clinton when it’s said and done. The plan is working out the way a lot of people that follows q. Just wait and see. You’ll are about to be rocked. The shock heard around the world.

Sorry, but no
Maybe he is going to turn into a white hat, and come down on all. They are saying that there is a reason that he was let go. It’s for the next round, and that next round is going to be the beginning of the end of these crooked people. I’m sure that some that does research has already linked McCabe to a lot behind the scenes. I do agree with you, but something strange is going on here.

Sometimes seems that way for sure. If nothing happens before election day, then nothing will IMO.
But by then, Trump would have hustled his way into a 2nd term without accomplishing one of his biggest "red meat" promises to the voters... Hillary (and others) going to jail.

VN Store

Back