Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Ether based stuff....it was so damn strong that smelling it through the bag numbed me a little lol.
At 275-300$ an eight ball street value.(mid 90s prices) After "processing" product that strong..you are looking at 95K+ a key and way more than that if you nickle and dimed it out. That is some serious cheeze..😳 No wonder old boy got popped...he was really slinging some dope around.

It is strange though..usually if somebody has got a stash that big, someone is "sent" after it sooner or later if it isn't found by the cops..plus it makes you wonder why the dogs didn't find it when the 5-0 raided 🤔

At 275-300$ an eight ball street value.(mid 90s prices) After "processing" product that strong..you are looking at 95K+ a key and way more than that if you nickle and dimed it out. That is some serious cheeze..😳 No wonder old boy got popped...he was really slinging some dope around.

It is strange though..usually if somebody has got a stash that big, someone is "sent" after it sooner or later if it isn't found by the cops..plus it makes you wonder why the dogs didn't find it when the 5-0 raided 🤔

U so street grandpa

Hey, I hear you. But my team sucked for essentially the entire period of 1989-2012. So, I've earned the painful privilege of watching a fair amount of the slow-moving sport.

Honestly, though, my team is the Dodgers and I live on the east coast. So for the majority of their games, if they are on ESPN or MLB network, I'll record them and turn it on around 11-ish, and fast forward through commercials and between pitches until I fall asleep...which usually isn't too long!
Lol

I’m not going to begrudge anyone for the sport they enjoy. Not my thing, but definitely great for nap time

Reactions: Devo182
So let’s recap....

“Shotgun, buckshot”

“Drill a hole and set a trap”

“Shotgun (again) , serpentine pattern”

“Kill it with fire”

“But be careful and check for drugs first”

[Posters offers appraisal on drug value]

[Another poster offers advice on how to cash in while distancing yourself from the law]

“Kill it with fire” (volatil has problems)

“Watch this movie about a psychotic cat who gets bested by a mouse”

“Could be a squirrel or rat”

“No, definitely a bear”
😂

I love how we act like any of us know what we should be looking for in a front office recruiting role position. LOL.

“Hmm.... watches a lotta film, hard worker, came from a school somewhere. Looks pretty good.”
The expertise round these parts is remarkable.

So let’s recap....

“Shotgun, buckshot”

“Drill a hole and set a trap”

“Shotgun (again) , serpentine pattern”

“Kill it with fire”

“But be careful and check for drugs first”

[Posters offers appraisal on drug value]

[Another poster offers advice on how to cash in while distancing yourself from the law]

“Kill it with fire” (volatil has problems)

“Watch this movie about a psychotic cat who gets bested by a mouse”

“Could be a squirrel or rat”

“No, definitely a bear”
😂
1581689721778.gif

I'm going to Sevierville to close on my land, while I'm gone, conversation topic:

giphy.gif

I'm going to Sevierville to close on my land, while I'm gone, conversation topic:

"The peculiar signal is coming from a massive spiral galaxy 500 million light-years away."

6 trillion miles in a light-year.................................the mind can't comprehend this stuff.
500,000,000 x 6,000,000,000,000=== 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles...........wtf..........

I love how we act like any of us know what we should be looking for in a front office recruiting role position. LOL.

“Hmm.... watches a lotta film, hard worker, came from a school somewhere. Looks pretty good.”
All I know is I like that they appear to be promoting from within with Danny Stiff and he already seemed to get mentioned a lot in recruiting the past couple years and is funny on the twitter machine. All of that makes me like him. Plus, I said Stiff. haha Especially like that Pruitt seems to be showing that he's building a pipeline with upward mobility across the coaching and support staff with guys like Nieds, Joe O and Stiff. Perception wise that can help with any future hires.

I know this will set a few of you off, but, here goes anyway.

Did any of y'all see some of the MLB rules changes for this season? Some pretty interesting ones, but the one I like best is that a pitcher now has to face at least three batters unless he is injured. I like it...I get so sick of 1/2 innings that last 45 minutes because they bring in a different pitcher for each batter.
If my interpretation is correct, I think it’s 3 batters or til the end of the inning. So there will be still be times where they may pull the starter after 6 and 2/3rds, and bring in a reliever for one batter. Then the guy who starts the the 7th would have to face 3 batters. That’s how I remember it at least.

Should be interesting. The proposed changes to the playoffs are horrendous though. Hope those don’t pass.

"The peculiar signal is coming from a massive spiral galaxy 500 million light-years away."

6 trillion miles in a light-year.................................the mind can't comprehend this stuff.
500,000,000 x 6,000,000,000,000=== 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles...........wtf..........
was watching a vid the other day, our radio signals have barely reached outside our spiral arm of the milky way, they zoomed out and placed a circle over our sun to show where our communications have reached, say 100 light years.. the milky way is 100,000 light years in diameter or thereabouts

so when they zoomed out to the virgo cluster then our local group, then to the observable, it was mind blowing

no One could see us if not very close, and we could not see them, if communication did commence, we would likely be talking with ancient versions of ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back