Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me to a forced sodomy website. Reported to local and federal authorities.
giphy.gif

I mean, I suppose as long as you ain't leaving a poor Husky or cold weather dog outside in the 100+ TN summer heat good deal.

But ya walk into a shelter and make a strong stance about "hey I'm pay for this here rescue dog and leave it outside 24/7, take my money" you can't exactly be surprised they'd balk at the idea. Most the time that's the exact situation they were rescued from...sometimes the owners left a dog unattended and chained up outside. Or sometimes the dog was a stray and outside 24/7 cause of that...but they without question will consider leaving a pet outside only as neglect, can't act shocked by that.

You may have a personal opinion it's "where a dog wants to be" but they also ain't gotta let you leave with a dog just cause you got the money either.

A lot of Thai people have huskies. Poor dogs aren’t built for that weather

Anyone know anything about this guy?

From the Miss St site

Professional Career
2017-present: Mississippi State (Director of Football Operations)
2016-17: NFL (Director of Game Operations)
2015-16: Purdue (Director of Football Operations)
2013-15: Arizona (Football Operations Coordinator)
2012: Fordham (Director of Football Operations)

If those are yours, please lose the cage. The dogs will live a much happier life with no cage. I rescued a dog 10 years ago, from the dog pound, and they told me to keep him in a cage or he would tear up my furniture. Like a dumb a$$ I bought a cage and kept him in it when I was not home. It broke my heart and his too. One day I decided to leave him out of the cage and leave for an hour. When I returned, he was asleep on the couch. I threw the cage in the garbage and never looked back. My home is his home.

They dont stay in the cage. We brought it out of the shed. It was so dang cold a few nights so we let them sleep inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Batman1948
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back