'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Bigly just Bigly !

giphy.gif

Point is, he hasn’t proven he is a great coach. He’s talked about like he’s in the league of Saban and he’s done literally nothing to earn that.

Sorry just getting back man been down with Type A flu. I've literally never heard anyone call Kiffin or label him in the class of Saban. The thing is ppl here and by ppl i mean UT fans say he did something so bad to UT. I've literally never seen a person turn down a chance at a better job with better pay. Ppl claiming he damamged UT well I beg to differ. He came here had VERY little to work with and gv UT a good season using walk ons and patch work guys along with his signing class. He made one of the worst qbs in UT history look hood enough that he hot a shot in the NFL and eventually CFL. If ppl want to be mad be mad at Hamilton for bad contracts and hires following Kiffin. Every school he's been at he made them better and that's a fact. Sometimes personal feelings can cloud the truth. He started the change at Bama offensively and was the best coach ever to step foot in FAU campus. At USC again 15 scholarships and still had them win the PAC-12. Again Haden pulled a jerk move and what happened to him eventually? Exactly these are facts Bass. Never once called him Saban but again i can see him being the 1st Saban assistant to beat Saban at Ole Miss. He has qb and offensive talent already in place. Matt Luke had good talent there in the cupboard just watch and say I told you so. I show no bias just can be honest talking football whether it benefits my favorite team or not.

Sorry just getting back man been down with Type A flu. I've literally never heard anyone call Kiffin or label him in the class of Saban. The thing is ppl here and by ppl i mean UT fans say he did something so bad to UT. I've literally never seen a person turn down a chance at a better job with better pay. Ppl claiming he damamged UT well I beg to differ. He came here had VERY little to work with and gv UT a good season using walk ons and patch work guys along with his signing class. He made one of the worst qbs in UT history look hood enough that he hot a shot in the NFL and eventually CFL. If ppl want to be mad be mad at Hamilton for bad contracts and hires following Kiffin. Every school he's been at he made them better and that's a fact. Sometimes personal feelings can cloud the truth. He started the change at Bama offensively and was the best coach ever to step foot in FAU campus. At USC again 15 scholarships and still had them win the PAC-12. Again Haden pulled a jerk move and what happened to him eventually? Exactly these are facts Bass. Never once called him Saban but again i can see him being the 1st Saban assistant to beat Saban at Ole Miss. He has qb and offensive talent already in place. Matt Luke had good talent there in the cupboard just watch and say I told you so. I show no bias just can be honest talking football whether it benefits my favorite team or not.
He is a good coach and thought he did an exceptional job in the one year he was here. He left for USCw in a very unprofessional way.
would be very surprised if he beats Saban any time soon though.

Anyone who wants to say Kiffin isn’t at least a good football coach either doesn’t know much about football, or they’re letting their dislike for him cloud their judgement. From an X’s and O’s standpoint the dude is on up there. Folks can say what they want about his time at Southern Cal but he was swimming up stream from the jump with the NCAA issues and the terrible administration there. He would have had success here.

Also said he’s going to start out at corner

Taylor to safety!

Lawrence is an animal...
I expect him start. Whether at CB or FS.
Burrell and George are good pieces too.
Maybe Taylor can move to nickel?
Shamburger has been a good tackler but hasn't made many game changing plays.

Have to think Slaughter guns for backup spot at safety.

Anyone who wants to say Kiffin isn’t at least a good football coach either doesn’t know much about football, or they’re letting their dislike for him cloud their judgement. From an X’s and O’s standpoint the dude is on up there. Folks can say what they want about his time at Southern Cal but he was swimming up stream from the jump with the NCAA issues and the terrible administration there. He would have had success here.
Good OC but not HC. Peter Principle.

VN Store

Back