'17 TN RB/CB Chase Hayden (Arkansas commit)

Chase was really good as a freshman before he broke his leg. Wasn't quite the same after that but also didn't get a whole lot of opportunities these last few years behind Rakeem Boyd either.

I could definitely see him having success wherever he lands. Everyone seems to like him. Figure if he doesn't go to UT or Memphis he could end up at UTSA and re-unite with Jeff Traylor.

Reactions: drvenner
Y’all need to pump the brakes on how good Evans is. He is very good. He IS NOT a generational talent.

Generational talents are guys like Hershall Walker, Jerry Rice, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James. Careful mentioning Zach Evans in this group

Truthfully nobody knows either way till he starts playing college football and beyond. He could be a generational talent or be another 5* bust..

Chase was really good as a freshman before he broke his leg. Wasn't quite the same after that but also didn't get a whole lot of opportunities these last few years behind Rakeem Boyd either.

I could definitely see him having success wherever he lands. Everyone seems to like him. Figure if he doesn't go to UT or Memphis he could end up at UTSA and re-unite with Jeff Traylor.

I don’t think I’ve ever even considered going to an Arkansas forum.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Y’all need to pump the brakes on how good Evans is. He is very good. He IS NOT a generational talent.

Generational talents are guys like Hershall Walker, Jerry Rice, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James. Careful mentioning Zach Evans in this group
If we do mention it is something going to jump up and bite me in the butt?

Last edited:
Some of you have asked about Vol legacy and Arkansas transfer tailback Chase Hayden, who went in the transfer portal on Wednesday. Hayden has had plenty of interest with two years left instead of one, as nearly 30 Power 5 schools have called. Tennessee has been in touch and it will be interesting to see if the running back room loses anyone later in the spring causing the Vols to jump into the mix.

- VQ

VN Store

Back