'18 MD DE Eyabi Anoma

the pitch...."hey, we got a spot for ya....can play right now........what you gotta decide is 'do you wanna be the kid that gets kicked out of a 3rd shool?' "

caller on swain just said "as long as he aint got coronavirus, bring him on, i wanna win" lol

By all accounts this kid is really talented but Bama dismissed him and now Houston, who never gets talent like this, besides Ed Oliver, dismisses him. Red flags all over this one.
Not that I am suggesting we go get him, but he was not dismissed from Alabama, he transferred because he was buried on the depth chart and didn't want to wait his turn.

Not that I am suggesting we go get him, but he was not dismissed from Alabama, he transferred because he was buried on the depth chart and didn't want to wait his turn.

I believe he was dismissed from Bama, too. At least, those are the claims that I have read. And as far as being buried in the depth chart there, he saw enough playing time to be selected to the All SEC Freshman Team.

From the accounts that I have read, the kid needs a serious attitude adjustment.
He has problems with authority (insubordination), fighting with teammates and attending classes.
Is this a colt that CJP wants to try and break? is he worth the risk?
Well, we'll see if they go after him.

CJP is building a strong stable culture here.....I want to win just as bad as the next person, but at what cost. Do I want the locker room to be fragmented? Nope
he is, and you're not wrong.

but if he were to be a consideration, he'd get an evaluation and a decision to pursue would be made. and so long as there's not an issue of violence/sexuals assault etc....i think pruitt and fulmer have at least started to build a track record for being able to deal with head cases/potential head cases the appropriate way. the handled the jennings situation extremely well. it appears we're on the "so far so good" track with Bryce Thompson, and if Banks finds his way back to the team, then that'd be another potential success story.

said the same thing regarding the Evans recruitment...and it sounds like, on the surface, the same would apply to this kid.

there'd have to be some structure, and accountabilities involved, but at least this staff has proven, so far anyways, to have the stones to stick to their guns when it comes to issues like this.

but in merit, i agree...no need to sign up for a potential problem if you don't have to.

but the guy coiuld help immediately.

what to do, what to do............lol.

Next stop won’t be his last. 😴

did he hurt anyone? Is he good? If the answer to the first question is no, and the answer to the second question is yes, then you have your answer
That is your criteria? Did he hurt anyone. So if he didn’t go to class, sold drugs, committed a robbery you would want him at the University of Tennessee? Not saying he did any of this I am just setting your criteria for admittance into the University of Tennessee.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
That is your criteria? Did he hurt anyone. So if he didn’t go to class, sold drugs, committed a robbery you would want him at the University of Tennessee? Not saying he did any of this I am just setting your criteria for admittance into the University of Tennessee.
These would be under the category of hurting someone. So no.

Thankfully, you arent the one making these decisions.

1) Houston is a cultural disaster. They just had multiple players sit out a season and transfer. Holgersen will never be confused with Pruitt when it comes to running a ship.

2)Alvin Kamara ran his mouth at Bama and got ran off for a bad attitude.

3) If this kid wasn’t dealing or hurting women and Pruitt wants him then bring it.

How do you know?
oh...we know.
giphy.gif

CJP is building a strong stable culture here.....I want to win just as bad as the next person, but at what cost. Do I want the locker room to be fragmented? Nope
Unless all you guys are in the locker room who cares. I want to win and I couldn’t care less if we have a bunch of dramatic kids beating up everyone in the SEC.

Reactions: Volfansince1980
Something about borrowing trouble and don’t go...forget the rest of it.

He was dumb for going there to start with..going somewhere stacked 3 deep in high 4-5*s and expecting to start and start right away is stupidity.

Reactions: Derangedvol

VN Store

Back