No More News @ Volnation?

MontyPython

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Noticed that the Sports Animal news feed seemingly ended January 31st, and there have been no new news stories since then other than one created by Freak. Has there been a change or just something else?

Appreciate VN greatly.

Noticed that the Sports Animal news feed seemingly ended January 31st, and there have been no new news stories since then other than one created by Freak. Has there been a change or just something else?

Appreciate VN greatly.
Hadn’t noticed. I’ll look into it. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: MontyPython

Appreciate VN greatly.
Should be fixed... I hope.

Should be fixed... I hope.

I saw that. Thanks, man. Appreciate all you do.

BTW, if you need someone to update the Class of 2020 recruit spreadsheet, let me know. I sent you one actually a few years back, as well.

I saw that. Thanks, man. Appreciate all you do.

BTW, if you need someone to update the Class of 2020 recruit spreadsheet, let me know. I sent you one actually a few years back, as well.
I'm not turning down any volunteers. lol. Have at it if you want and I'll update on the front page.

I'm not turning down any volunteers. lol. Have at it if you want and I'll update on the front page.

Hey. I've completed the spreadsheet, but can't attach an Excel spreadsheet here. Got an email address to forward to?

Thanks.

Attachments

• pdf_2020_vol_recruiting_class.pdf
    199.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

VN Store

Back