Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna be a true volunteer and help this man out with some raw football celebration footage.👀🤘🏽🤘🏽

Attachments

• D22DC2E8-9B18-4700-92D3-1BE5BF12D965.jpeg
    D22DC2E8-9B18-4700-92D3-1BE5BF12D965.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 120
It’s not that I’m worshipping the coach or that I think these are great hires. It’s that I’m unqualified to question Jeremy Pruitt when hiring coaches. Especially defensive assistants. I’m just a fan. I hope for the best and enjoy the ride. I don’t pretend to be smarter than the head coach at Tennessee. And I think it’s silly when other people do. I’ve seen nothing from Pruitt to make me think he didn’t make good hires today. It’s that simple really.
I certainly don’t believe I know more than Pruitt about anything football related.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
NO I DON'T! Didn't you say he was the guy helping us with Payton Page??? How's that working out? Also, did you watch our QB's this year? JG regressed. He was horrendous. And neither Shrout nor Maurer were coached up to take the job from him. I don't trust this dude as a recruiter or as a coach. Even if he is the nicest guy on earth.
giphy (64).gif

View attachment 260599View attachment 260600View attachment 260601
All 3 of these guys played at UK for Coach Brumbaugh. I know Allen didn’t play for him all 4 years, but I am sure it will still be used.

All I could think of is how much the NFL ages you. Look at the two old men up top that have been in for a while versus the guy who is only 5 years younger and just starting his career. But yeah, if he turned UK talent into NFL talent, there's something there.

Sorry, no can do. I was unfairly detained right before the trophy presentation.

HAHAHAHHA no CNN around?👀😂😂 just kitten but seriously I’m assuming the field goal post or did you collect Tee Martin sweat...you don’t hear people talk about 98’ often and what went down when we were on top as a university.i love hearing crazy s**t liie this because I know we will see it once again here soon👀😁😁🤘🏽

Reactions: Vols_Fanatic518
Sucks about Rocker leaving.

I’m gonna hate hearing about 5 star DT’s who are interested in UT talk about how they never hear from us or don’t have relationships with their prospective position coach.

I see what you did there.... Maybe Brum will take the short drive over to Greensboro and be camping out on Page's doorstep....

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Guy talks about TN, draws UT fans on twitter in, then criticizes them and the program because TN fans bother to care about what a KY fan thinks. It's a troll game, and actually a testament to what he thinks about his own program. Don't take the bait.

I googled him because he gives Middlesboro a shoutout in one of his tweets. That's where he's from and why he's so salty about TN. He grew up watching WBIR, WATE, and WVLT the same as anyone else in the greater-Knoxville area so the Vols were inescapable. Pretty sure we're still their local news. And to boot, most of the fans in Eastern, KY are die-hard football fans (some are UT fans lol) not just roundball fans like a lot of BBN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back