Qanon -The Storm

I wonder how many cult members recognize getting sucked in as it happens?

Good article, the tragedy is that common sense explanations like this are far more likely to reinforce their position than to spark the moment of clarity needed to be intellectually honest with themselves.

When I read articles like the above, it almost makes me feel sorry for those who believe in q. Then I go to this thread and see all their hate and ignorance and I say F'em.

Reactions: Septic

Good article, the tragedy is that common sense explanations like this are far more likely to reinforce their position than to spark the moment of clarity needed to be intellectually honest with themselves.
Good article? Lol. You realize that AP, NYT, and PBS all put out almost identical tweets? Sounds like something huge about to drop.

Good article? Lol. You realize that AP, NYT, and PBS all put out almost identical tweets? Sounds like something huge about to drop.

Bruh, there's always something about to happen with you guys.

Wake me up when Hillary or Comey is getting perp walked, otherwise shhh.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

Lulz at “intellectually honest”

Hunters Become the Hunted and Are Falling Into Traps
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV610 Feb 2020 - 12:58:12 PM

Justice.jpg
📁
Did 'Mueller' open the door to Ukraine?
Did 'Mueller' open the door to FISA [illegal]?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did 'Impeachment' provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did 'Impeachment' harm or help POTUS [public]?
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?
Why didn't POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC?
Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS' agenda w/o bias or confrontation?
How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack…….
Logical thinking.
Q

VN Store

Back