Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random 2021 class thoughts:

I predict the following three guys will be committed to Tennessee before May 1st.

DT Tyas Martin - Gladly welcome a big body space eater in the middle.
TE Miles Campbell - Not as highly rated as the two in state TE's, but I think when its all said and done he's a mid to high 4 star himself.
CB Andre Turrentine - I bet he becomes a semi-quasi recruiting captain this year, much like we saw Cooper and Keyshawn this year, helping peer recruiting.

I predict the following current commit will be decommited before May 1st.

SDE Darrel Jackson - literally nothing about this commitment gives me a warm fuzy that it sticks. Location, impulse commit, weird package deal insistance, etc.

I predict the following in-state kids are a part of this years class:

ATH Elijah Howard
CB Andre Turrentine
WR Walker Merril
OT William Griffin
OLB Junior Colson
OG Dietrick Pennington

I predict Tennessee has a top 5 recruiting class this year, which will include the following current 247 top 250:

WDE Dylan Brooks
OLB Smael Molden
OT Terrance Ferguson
WDE Demeioun Robinson
RB Cody Brown
CB Andre Turrentine
OLB Junior Colson
WR Jordan Mosely *current commit
If I play these numbers, do I have a good chance to win the power ball lottery---18-21-47-49-52---7? :cool::cool:

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Does he still coach here?

Then why should I care?
I’m talking about the end of his tenure here.

Most here were thrilled with his Recruiting, and happy with his Coaching.

Some of us were not, and let it be known 😎

I’m sure you can guess how that position was viewed by the proletariat here

Everybody here still just so in love with Coach David Johnson? 😎

Still feel the same. Last year, didn't see much at RB but he brought in the most recruits.

Edit: I see. Heck, I can't keep up with who all you want fired 😂😂
I believe you have Pruitt safe but not even 100% on that one, haha.

Still feel the same. Last year, didn't see much at RB but he brought in the most recruits.

Edit: I see. Heck, I can't keep up with who all you want fired 😂😂
I believe you have Pruitt safe but not even 100% on that one, haha.
I really like Pruitt. Have pretty much from the beginning. I think he’s doing a great job for the most part.

Now... if he’s ever forced to get rid of Friend, and I go 3 for 3 on Sherrer, YAC, Friend? LOL, I’ll be downright unbearable for at least a week...

I really like Pruitt. Have pretty much from the beginning. I think he’s doing a great job for the most part.

Now... if he’s ever forced to get rid of Friend, and I go 3 for 3 on Sherrer, YAC, Friend? LOL, I’ll be downright unbearable for at least a week...

I would tell you to get your head out of the clouds, but you would have to pull it out of your ass first..

What comments did he make? Negative about the Vols?
Negative? No one really knows. He said about 10 words that triggered folks without knowing much more. Something about how it was "hard to recruit to a place where he didn't trust what was going on". I have a feeling he felt he was either getting pushed out, had 1 foot out the door to follow Norvell (it's hard to recruit when you know you're about to not be there), or he didn't fit with this staff. Maybe the same way Pruitt didn't fit with Richt and his staff/type.

Many jumped to the conclusion that he didn't trust Pruitt and his vision in general, or some other overarching, negative kneejerk reaction like that. Guess we'll see what he says tomorrow, but I have a feeling there's more to the context either way.

...Or he goes on Swain and blasts everything and everyone and all hell breaks loose 🤣 I'm here for it regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back