Lay Vols to's

willford65

Why do these girls continue game after game commit these stupid To's? Disappointed with the #2 point guard JH. Watched them play Vandy and I would take their #32 pg recruit over the Vols #2 pg in the nation. Why isn't Samuels getting more playing time? From I saw earlier in the season so performed very well.

Why do these girls continue game after game commit these stupid To's? Disappointed with the #2 point guard JH. Watched them play Vandy and I would take their #32 pg recruit over the Vols #2 pg in the nation. Why isn't Samuels getting more playing time? From I saw earlier in the season so performed very well.

Soooo there is already one of these threads AND who in the h311 is Samuels?

WHO?

The shocking thing about our turnovers is that were not making the other team turn it over. I could live with 20 turnovers if we were forcing around the same amount. SC 6 turnovers to our 20 and something of the same with Miss St big deficit between the turnovers were committing and what the other team is committing.

Reactions: krichunaka

VN Store

Back