Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
...assuming you read the previous sentence I was asking what he would be doing here regarding his title..tampering and tweaking the offense or shifting players around in different packages (etc. etc.) moral of the question will he be amplifying our offense with chaney
I would assume he's taking the role osevet had last year on the offensive side.

I had a scare about 4 AM this morning. About 10 PM I got hit all the sudden with that stomach virus that has those violent cramps that literally hurt so bad you can pass out. After getting up and down all night my last time was a dozy. I was walking back to the bed and I told my wife that I am going to pass out. Well I did and fell face forward into our hardwood floor. My wife said I was out for about a min. I had the biggest and deepest almost to the bone gash in my left eyebrow. They called the ambulance was sent to ER. I have 5 stitches, a deeply bruised rib cage and a deeply bruised elbow. I fell flat on my face. No bracing. My eye is swollen and very painful. My head hurts from the fall. I feel I been in a car wreck I am so sore all over.
Sounds like the One-Too-Many-Coronas Virus.

Just kidding, hope you're doing better today. That sounds nasty.

I had a scare about 4 AM this morning. About 10 PM I got hit all the sudden with that stomach virus that has those violent cramps that literally hurt so bad you can pass out. After getting up and down all night my last time was a dozy. I was walking back to the bed and I told my wife that I am going to pass out. Well I did and fell face forward into our hardwood floor. My wife said I was out for about a min. I had the biggest and deepest almost to the bone gash in my left eyebrow. They called the ambulance was sent to ER. I have 5 stitches, a deeply bruised rib cage and a deeply bruised elbow. I fell flat on my face. No bracing. My eye is swollen and very painful. My head hurts from the fall. I feel I been in a car wreck I am so sore all over.
woah. Did they say what is wrong with you? Just a bad flu?

Reactions: Orange Studs

Sometimes it's better to crawl.

Dang son! Take it easy

Long would be nice to have as analyst. Known as a hard worker in recruiting trail. He has experience coaching tight ends so can provide some input at a position we want to get more production from. It helps in Alabama where we continue to push for prospects. If you lose someone like Tee in next yr or so you can simply move Osovet to WR and slide Long in at TE. Long gets to learn from several offensive minds on our staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back